Chapter 33

SabrinaYsabelle18 thank you for making me updated

Augusta POV
After I would call it a full hike up but not a full one down. We decided to go swimming. And let me remind you no one brought a swimming suit so everyone was in their undergarments.
" on the count of three were all going to jump in y'all ready"- I sad and everyone nodded
We all counted when it hit three us girl pretend to jump and the guys were in the water.
" oh my God I can't believe I fell for that"- Ruth said
" okay quit now y'all got to get in"-said Luke
We all jumped in and start a splashing war guys against girls. I'll be the first one to say it was very intense. I feel like a few friendships broke. Because if one of the guys blast one of the other guys girls that guy's girls was Flash that guy and it almost turned into a fight but we girls decided to end it with the victory. We all got out of the water and the girls took the guys clothing and ran. So they only had their underwears to walk in. It was quite funny because it was in broad daylight. So after that it was a pretty chill afternoon. Almost everyone did something different Ruth was reading and snuggling with her boo. Aiyana was dancing with her boo. And here I am trying to figure out where to take a shit. I'm not kidding I really have to take a poop who would have thought. Because I swear after I do physical activity I want to poop. I finally found the perfect place behind this holly bush and I did my business. While I was in the middle of doing my business I got scared buy a butterfly all I saw was something flying and I screamed. And everyone we went camping with came to where I was. I had to explain that I got scared by butterfly was taking a shit I know I'll never live this down.