chapter 10

Augustina POV

These last few days have been amazing. Bad Bitch Loves me. She sleeps with me every night sometime in the middle of me and Noah. Which Noah doesn't like. Today I'm gonna teach bad bitch to catch a ball and bring it back. So yes we are going to the doggie park. I grab the leash, the doggie bottle, and the doggie bags. Then we were off to the doggie park. While we were walking I put on a great song.

I don't know why but I really love this song. I don't why it just fit maybe because I have a Bad Bitch.

As we arrived I sat down and gave bad bitch some water. We sat down for a while and I noticed not a lot of people are here. I get up and take the leash off. Then threw the ball for her. She runs after it. Gets it in her mouth then looks at me. I tried to get her to bring the ball her for 5 minutes then she drops it and come to me. Then I ran to go get it and she ran with me I was tired so I sat down looking at the sky. Then I had a idea what if I taught her to flip people off. That would be amazing so I sat up.

"Okay bad bitch mimic me" I say while flipping her off. Then I take her paw and do it for her.

"I remember when I was trying to do this with my dog" A stranger says while sitting next to me.

"Okay if your dog can them let him do it" I say

"Okay boi do your thing" then this dog flipped me off. Damn I love this dog.

Then my dog flipped the dog off then I got a picture of both of the dogs flipping people off. I will forever have this.

"Thank you for teaching my dog this"

"Your welcome so wanna have a doggie play date one day?"

"Ummmmm I sorry I don't know your name"

"My name is Ray and your is?"

"My name is Augustina and nice to meet you Ray"

"That's a interesting name I guess I should be going"

"Oh yeah me too"

I took off walking. The guy was walking in the same direction for the longest. When I was a block away. I yelled at him.

"Stop following me I don't want yo dick" then I ran after I see him laughing.

I ran into the lobby. I was taking a break then he comes in too.

"Why are you following me?" I asked

"I live here on floor 10"

"Oh I knew that I live on floor 13 wanna come up?"

"Sure why not" We both went up to my floor. The dogs started to run around.

"So what your dog's name " Ask ray

"Bad Bitch"

"Oh my gosh I finally meet you well you see the doorman said that over the Intercom and the people of the dog community wants to meet you and I was the first one I can add you in the group chat if you want"

"Yea sure my number is 770-677-8907"
(That is just a random number fam)

"Okay just say your dog's name and your name in the group chat"

So I texted I am Augustina and I own the dog Bad Bitch. So many people started to text Omg who found her. The Ray texted he did. He was like famous now. Then me and Ray started to talk about random things when the elevator stopped at my floor.

"Augustina did you get another dog?"

"No I have a new friend over Noah"

"Oh okay I'm gonna change and come meet this friend"

"Okay"

As he walks out I get up and give him a kiss

As he walks out I get up and give him a kiss. Damn he looks sexy.

"Hi I'm Ray"

"I'm Noah" they shaked hands

"Do you have any hot guy friends? Because I'm strictly dickly" ray says

"I can see"

"Cool I should be going"

"Okay bye Ray and bye boi" I said

"Nice meeting you" said Noah

"The pleasure was all mine" said Ray

Once he left I started laughing.

"You just got hit on oh and I joined the dog community group chat by the way" I say while I walk close to him. When his back hits the wall I kissed him.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too Augustina"

Then things escalated that's why are clothes are everywhere. We had did like 4 times damn this man. I fall asleep in his arms while he holds me.