chapter 5

Noah POV

I can't believe I saw Augustina here because it's just mainly mafia leaders here try to find a young wife. So I went up to talk to her and she said her parents throw this party. Then everything clicked. He dad is the top mafia in the world he like the fucking god father of all mafias. I hate to sound like a fanboy but he gave me permission to take his daughter out and he shook my hand. But I don't think she knows who here dad is. I'll tell her one day. But I can't help but stare at her.

"Hey do you wanna get out of here?"she said

"Yea" She took my hand and we walked out to the front.

"Do you mind If we take my car?" She ask curiously.

"Nope let me text the guys who came with me" I text them and tell them to take my car home.

"We are we going to go" I asked when i hopped in the car

"Ummmmm I don't know want to get some food"

"Sure" She speed off in 15 minutes we were at a restaurant called Kevin's place.

She walked in and everyone knew who she was. I guess she comes here a lot. We got seated right away. Before we could order they already gave us food. The waiter whispered in my ear that it's her favorite dish.

"So tell me about yourself Augustina"

"Well I'm a bartender don't tell my dad,I'm a virgin,I'm 23 years old, people also call me Aug"
I sat there and smiled. She still a virgin that's a plus.

"So tell me about yourself Noah"

"My name is Noah I'm 25 I'm in the mafia my favorite color is hazelnut"

"Oh so when you say mafia do you mean like a real mafia"

"Yes Augustina like a real mafia"

--------
Augustina POV

Wow Noah just hot even more sexy now that he is in the mafia. I love me a dangerous man. Wow I sound sick in the head but it's true. We sat in a comfortable silence and finish eating our food as I went to pay he took it.

"Let me be a gentleman" he said and I laughed
After he paid we started to drive back to the city.