chapter 26

Aiyana POV
After we all ate and decided what we were having us girl decided to meet at my house and go and I'll have a bus so we can find the wedding a receipt place. Luke took me home on his motorcycle. We made it to my house.
"So do you want to come in and maybe watch a movie?"I asked Luke
"Yea sure"-luke says and cuts off his bike
We walk in hand and hand. I told him to pick the movie while I make the snacks. I know we just ate but I have a empty pit for my stomach and so does he. He pick out the whole Harry Potter series. I put down the food and jumped on him.
"Ur a Potter head"-i said
"Yes babe"-he said and turned me around and kissed me.
After are movie marathon it was about 4 am. Are dumbass decided to make Harry Potter happy birthday cake. I don't know why but we're doing it. So that's why we're at Walmart at 4 fucking 30 am. I'm snap chatting at Walmart at 4:30 am and us getting ingrents for Harry Potter birthday cake. We decided to make a video for are rehearsal at Walmart. We scream were at Walmart at 5 fucking am. A lady comes over and tells us to be quite we bust out laughing. We set the phone at the end of the aisle and I sat in the cart and we ran towards it. We kind of yell we running 2 get hitch. I know it seems like we're drunk but I promise we're not. I bring out the selfie stick and start recording. I yell for Narnia and he starts running again. To the eggs and the milk I say. He says let's go my lady. After we got the eggs and the milk we already had the frosting and the cake so I stand up in the cart and say let's go conquer the checking out area. He says let's do it my lady and kind fast walk. But not to fast so I don't fall off. While we were checking out the lady and we got her face on the recording. After we checked out we ran out side and waited on the side and the lady came outside and asked what we were waiting for and we said the night bus. She said all the night buses already ran and I said muggles don't understand we got up and left. On the way buck on the motorcycle we were just laughing. We were laughing so much that my neighbor came out and started to yell at us to be quite or your wake up his kids.
"Hey bro she ur the one that gonna wake up your own kids"
We go into our apartment and start baking the Harry Potter birthday cake. Why we were waiting for the cake to beep we took a quiz to see what house we were in. Luke got Slytherin and I got Slytherin too. He was laughing at me that I got Slytherin he said that I have a very dark side. After that the cake beeped we put it in the freezer for a good minutes then we frosted it and put it in a cake holder we cute us a piece and sat and ate it on the couch. After we ate it we passed out on the couch. We were woke up with flashes. We woke up. I got up and took a quick shower and put on some close and we offered Our Guest some Harry Potter birthday cake. After everybody had some Harry Potter birthday cake we're on our way to go find the reception and The Wedding Place.