chapter 7

Noah POV

Damn! I can't believe she let me have all of her last night. I just can't help but stare at her while she sleeps. I check the time and I see it's almost 10 a.m. and decided that I wanted to make her breakfast in bed. I get up put on my pants because I gave her my shirt last night. I can make her an omelette? Maybe with fresh hash browns on the side. I go to the kitchen to make them. As I'm almost done I hear her wake up.

"What the fuck I let him have his way and then he goes and without his shirt" a very pissed off Augustina grumbles as she slowly wakes up. I put the food on a pretty tray and I walk it up to her. I walk in on her hunched over yelling into a pillow. I just stopped and started because that ass. Damn!

"Do you really think I'll leave like that after an amazing night Augustina?" I say into her ear.

"Well honestly I don't know." She replies quietly.

"Oh just not I won't without leave a note or making you breakfast or some type of food."

"You made me food I love you...... is it too soon to say I love you"

"No and I love you too"

"Ummm, not to seem awkward, but I was talking to the food but I guess I love you too."

"I feel offended" I say mockingly.

"Don't be, food has been there for me at every occasion."

I set the food on the bed and watched her eat. She started to moan on some pieces. I guess she loves my cooking?

"So what are you doing today?"

"I'm going to my job as a bartender, but please don't tell my dad! He would kill me!"

"What's the name of the bar?"

"Club Memo."

"When do you need to be at work?"

"11:00"

"It's 10:50 right now"

"Oh shit I need to get ready"

Augustina POV

I was debating on wearing his shirt to work, but I decided against it. I put on shorts and a white button down top and put my hair into a messy bun. I then walked out and handed Noah his shirt. We go to the garage. He drives me to Club Memo. I hope out while he finds parking. I clocked in right on time. I walked to the back and served the usual people cheating on their wife here. One guy left his phone at the bar, he comes in all the time cheating on his wife, so I gave her a call.

"Hey Richard"

"This is Augustina I'm a bartender, at Club Memo I noticed that your husband is in here cheating on you a lot. The only reason I know is because he brags about it all the time, but this is the first time he left his phone on the bar, so I just thought you should know. BTW you didn't hear it from me because I could get fired, so I mean you could always say you tracked him or something?"

I heard her cry a muffled Thank You for Telling Me. She quickly hung up and I deleted the call from his call log. I called the dude over who left his phone. He said thank you. Then Noah came in and huffed.

"Tell me all about your problems baby boy" I say smirking.

"Well okay, there's this girl she's a bartender and single, I just made love to her all of last night and made her breakfast and I want to be more, be an us. What should I do?"

"That seems fucked up man. I guess be straight with her. Do you want anything to drink?"

"I'll take a dr. pepper and you as my girlfriend" He replies smugly.

I hand him the dr. pepper and reply,

"Ummm sorry but we're all out of that drink, because all the ladies are off the mark"

"Oh okay" he said sadly, while looking down. I tapped my fingers by his hand.

"That means I'm yours I thought you would get it" I whisper.

He smiled really big, leaned over the bar and kissed me.

Through the night while I served drinks Noah was there the whole time, having dr. pepper. I got off at 12 a.m. that has to be the earliest I've gotten off at. I walked out with Noah, hand in hand.

"Can I stay with you for a little while Augustina" He asks.

"Yea no problem"

"I'm going to pick up some clothes. Can I quickly swing bye mine?" He asks before getting into the car.

"Of course." I say as we pulled out from the kerb.

He drove to his house and we pulled up to some big ass gates. He punched in a code and they opened. Damn this house is bigger than the one I used to live in.

 Damn this house is bigger than the one I used to live in

It's gorgeous as fuck. When we get married we are so living at his house!

He parks in his garage and opens the door for me. He holds my hand as he hits the elevator to level 3. The elevator opens to reveal a room, I'm guessing it's his room. He gets a duffle bag and puts clothes in it.

"Wait bring extra shirts so I can sleep in them because they are comfortable as fuck" I say before he zips his bag up.

He chuckled and said okay. Then we were off back to my place. He put on his pyjama bottoms and I stole on his shirt. We set up on my bed, cuddling and watch Netflix.

A/N

Don't forget to vote. I love you sexy foods.