Chapter 6

Augustina POV

I've seen my dad today and I kind of got mad about how he wants to marry me off to a stranger. But what if he really knew these people. Right now I'm driving in the car with Noah. I don't know how I feel about that. Should I be happy?. I'm kind of excited for the date that I'm going on with him. I hate to say it but I'm a little nervous. As I was lost in my thoughts a warm hand touches my thigh. I Look to the side and see him smiling at me. He just kept going up and up until he is at the bridge of my thong.

"Ummmmm Noah what you doing"

"I'm about to be doing you" he say with that sexy smirk

"Well see about that"

As he put his fingers in me I knew then that I had to pull over. That's what I did. I pulled over and straddle Noah. He started to kiss my neck and I start to moan. I felt him getting hard so I decided to grind against him. I heard his breath hitch at my sudden movement. I really need him now. He push my dress up to reveal my black lace thong.

"Oh darling you were ready for this all along"

I laughed "Nope I only own lacey things"

He started to trust up and I moaned.
Damn I need to get us home. So i stopped.

"Noah we need to stop and wait until we get to my place okay"

"Depends how far is it?"

"5 mins probably less if I speed"

"Okay"

I speed all the way home we made it there in 4 minutes because I ran a few reds but it's okay. I parked my car in the garage and went to the elevators and pressed 13. Noah turned me towards him and start kissing me. My knees are starting to go weak. Once the doors open he told me to jump up and I did. I gave him directions to my bedroom. Once we were there he sat me down softly on my bed and took off my dress up so I only had on my lacey undergarments.

He looked at me with lust. I stood on the bed to take off his shirt. Then I sit back down to take off his pants and boxers at the same time.

Holy shit he's huge!

I bend by head down so my tongue circle the tip of him then I start going down. I guess I'm doing good because he's moaning I went all the way to the base then came back up to the tip and back down. Noah grab my hair and kept pushing me down even though there is nothing to go down. I feel him twitch in my mouth so I went back up to the tip and put my hands around his dick and jacked him off while sucking. He finally cummed in my mouth and I swallowed (Spitters are quitters) He starts to lay me down and he starts to kiss me.

"I don't like how you do that so great"

"Don't worry you were my first"

"Good and Imma be the last"

He starts kissing down my neck and keeps going down all the way to my no no spot. He start to lick and bit on center spots to make and it felt amazing. I was just so caught up with the amazing feeling. Then I was to overwhelmed so my body started to shake and I squirted in his mouth. He swallowed(Spitters are quitters). He came back up with a Condom in his hand. I sit up and rolled the condom down as soon as he was about to enter me someone bust through the doors. I push him off and cover my body.

"Jack get out I yelled"

"Ewwwww no why are you cheating on me?"

"He knows. He saw me at my dad's thing tonight"

"Oh well can I borrow that one thing?" he asked sheepishly

"Okay sure now get out!"

When he walks out he yells "finally you needed some dick in your life"

We started laughing. He got back up and cuddle me. But I don't want to cuddle. So I turn around kiss him and straddle Noah. I'm sitting on him abbs. When I start to slide backwards. He just stares at me.

"Oh this might hurt by the way"

Oh my sweet baby Jesus. He wasn't kindling I'm just sitting with all of him in me. I slightly start moving it doesn't hurt as much as when I move. I start riding him and we both start moaning. I start going up and down. This is amazing. Our moans mix with each others. He brings his lips with mine.

I could actually marry him.

Damn I feel amazing and the best I ever felt. He flipped me over and started to go deeper and faster within me. I started to moan louder.

"Noah " I moaned

"Damn Augustina stop saying my name or I'm gonna cum"

So I started to say his name over and over until he and I came.