chapter 20

Aiyana POV
This is the day I meet who I'm supposed to be in an arranged marriage with. I don't really care so I put on black sweat pants and a sweatshirt. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

To my suprise Luke rang my door

To my suprise Luke rang my door. I was trying to explain how he needed to go before someone got here. He just laughed. Next thing you know my dad comes and ask if I'm ready. He noticed Luke.
"What are you doing here with my daughter? You were about to be engaged to her Luke"
"Well you see I turned down your offer because I wanted to marry her, I didn't know this was your daughter"
"Oh I see I'll call it off with the other guy Aiyana do you wanna marry Luke or the other guy?"
"Which one will benefit you better father?"I asked already knowing I would chose Luke regardless.
"Luke "-my dad started and that was all I needed.
"Then I will marry Luke"-I said curtly wanting for it to be over.
"Okay I'll leave you too it bye" he said before turning on his heel and leaving.
"Bye dad" I called out.
I feel better knowing I won't marry a stranger. The whole time I showed Luke my pins on pinterest about my dream wedding. I want to be married at lake tahoe in the winter on December 13. I have everything planned out. Luke like it and agreed. I just have to find out how to tell the girls.

A/N I sorry for the short update but I love you my sexyfoods