chapter 16

Aiyana POV
Thank god Luke brought his car, because I did not feel like walking, especially in these heels! We've been driving for about 5 minutes now and I have no clue were we are going. Out of nowhere I get a text from Augustina.
(A for Augustina and M for me)
So I heard that we are having a double date this morning - A
What do you mean?-M
Luke didn't tell you wow just ask him - A
"Hey Luke are we having a double date with Noah and Augustina?"
"Ummmmm yea I thought it would be less weird if they were there"
"Okay"
Is he done yet-A
Yea it's a weird reason tho-M
Ikr so I can't believe ur up this early you know bc u never wake up early - A
Okay so just chill about it-M
Whatever loser-A
U wish u were me-M
Noah says he see u guys car pulling in can't wait to eat and c u-A
Same-M
Luke came around and open up the door for me like a true gentleman. Then I got out and walked up to the restaurant with Jimmy but it wasn't long before he was stolen from me and was in Augustina's arms. He was giggling really loud, loving the attention. Then she sat him down and hugged me.
"Holy shit your not in pj's I'm impressed" whisper Augustina and I giggled.
"Oh and nice ass by the way." she also whisper before slapping my ass and walking away.
Oh I'm gonna get her when she turns her back. When she did I slapped her ass. Then whisper "You too."

A/N Sorry for the short update but more will be coming because I get out of school in 2 day after today.