chapter 45

AUG POV

I still have my wedding in the back of mind. But I can't shake this idea that keeps popping in my head about a stupid club. Is it because i'm getting bored of planing my wedding. I don't know or it could be that i'm used to working all the time and I need a time to waste. I swear my thoughts right know sound so first world problem right now. But it's true what i'm saying. Billy finally finished his pizza. We don't mind walking so we try to save the environment by using as little gas as we can possibly can.

(B for billy and A for Aug)

B- "okay so tell me what kind of space we are looking for?"

A-"well. I'm thinking like a warehouse or a big open floor plan building"

B-"mhmmm. Would you be interested in an abandoned warehouse or floor plan?"

A-"Ummmm. I don't know to be honest but I also don't want to limit myself either so show me what you got"

B-"Okay so right after we take the next right we will be going to this nice warehouse"

A-"okay tell me some features"

B-"Well I don't know if this will be a turn off but it has stairs to get in but it can easily accessed through a bottom door if you would plan on adding one"

A-"hmm okay"

We finally arrived and at least it has a small little pizza shop across the street. That would be great for the shop to have people coming in from across the street to eat. We climb some stairs to get up. But I personal know not a lot of people would like to climb these stairs in their high heels. So if I am going to be getting this place it will most definitely need an easy access door.

 So if I am going to be getting this place it will most definitely need an easy access door

B-"okay this is the place a pretty hard concrete flooring. It's a great base to add what ever type of flooring you would like on top."

A-"Okay I most definitely like the ceiling it would be easy to replace those dull light for some neon lights"

B-" fill free to walk around"

A-"okay thank you"

I start to walk around this building and i'm starting to notice the wall of the building is made made out of that metal that sheds are made out of. I kind of do a dance move and see what it will feel like it my hip hits the wall. Let me tell you it didn't feel good. I could imagine if some one was really drunk dancing by the wall they would get really hurt. This could be really pretty with some love. But do I have enough time to love this place.

A-"Okay I think i'm ready to see the next one Billy"

B-"okay the next one i'm taking you too is two blocks down the street"

A-"that's great so I could walk to get some pizza. Wait how come we didn't eat at this pizza shop right their?"

B-" to be complete honest I didn't know that was right their. But come on let get going"