chapter 30

This chapter is dedicated to Michellesanches23

Augusta POV
Since everyone has been working on weddings and not really having enough time in their relationships. We all decided to go on a triple date. By we all decided I mean I just talked to their boyfriends and they don't know that they're going on this date. So the plan is to go see a movie or we go to one of our houses in hookup a white sheet and whole bunch of pillows outside and we eat hella food.
I called Noah"hey so what do you think about having a movie night outside"
Noah-"yeah sounds fun when you want to set up"
Me-"in a few minutes matter fact I'll just walk over to your house"
Noah-"okay babe"
I got up and walked with bad bitch to Noah's house. Once we got there Jack and Luke was there too.
Me-"is anyone going to call the other girls?"
Luke-"already been done they are 10 minutes away to be exact and they're picking up food"
Noah-"okay guys let's get to it I already have the white sheet the little clips and string and comfortable things for us to sit on setup"
We all walked outside and the boys were putting up the string and they got a ladder to put up the white sheet. Why they're up there I was directing them how to center it. Once we finish it look like this.

 Once we finish it look like this

No I went to go get. While he was getting a projector me and the guys we're deciding on what kind of movie to watch. The guys wanted to watch a horror movie and I want to watch a funny movie. So we decided on watching all the scary movies. Because they're funny plus have scary Parts in it. Once we decided the movie The Girls came in with a shit ton of food. They brought pizzas, sandwiches, Chip's, cookies, popcorn, dried fruit, all the candy you could think of, and a few drinks. So once we create it like a little snack line / pile of what people wanted everyone decided to sit down next to their boo. So we begin to watch all the movies. We laughed and had a a lot of fun and around scary movie 3 we all fell asleep.

Mini author note
Sorry guys I've been updating lately I've been doing a lot of step team practice Monday through Thursday ending at 6 Practice I plan on starting update more I love you all oh and don't forget to leave a comment to see what y'all would like to see in the next chapter you never know I might actually put it in and give you credit