Chapter 4

Noah POV

Why does she have to act like that? I could have kidnapped her yesterday, then had my way with her, but no! I was being nice. This is what I get for being nice? When she was about to walk away, I grabbed her hand and slammed my lips onto hers. She immediately kissed me back with as much lust as I did. Damn! If I don't stop now, I'm going to have to do something I really don't wanna do right now.

Augustina POV

Noah just fucking kissed me! Oh, holy mother of Jesus! That was the best kiss I have ever had. I need him as my husband! As he walks away I stand there for a couple more seconds, still shocked. I then regained my composure and walked back to the table.

"So, what do you want to eat babe?" Jack says

"Pancakes will do" I say

Then my phone rings, I look down to see that it's my dad.

"Excuse me my dad is calling me" I say whilst walking out of the restaurant.

"Hi dad"

"Hi Aug when are you coming back up here?"

"Umm, I can come whenever."

"How about today I having this party type of thing and I would love for you to try to find a suitable husband here."

"But!"

"No buts younger lady, come down here and find someone"

"Okay I'll leave after my breakfast with Jack dad"

"Oh tell Jack I said hello."

"Okay I will. Bye love you" I say wishing this conversation

"Love you too"

After that I hung up and sat back down and told Jack my dad said hello. Jack and Noah were talking about some sort of business, while I was trying to figure out what I was going to wear to my father's party. I could always wear my bad dress. Good thing I don't have work today or that would be horrible. The waiter came and gave us our food and I said thank you. We all prayed and dug in to the delicious meal. Afterward we paid the check and we were on our way home.

"What did you and your dad talk about?"

"Me coming down to find a suitable husband tonight at his party."

"Wow so what are you going to wear?"

"You know my black dress?"

"Yea oooh damn mami! I might just need to steal you before you leave!"

I started to laugh. I got to my house and I ask Jack if he wanted to stay while I get ready. He declined saying that he needed to take care of some business. So, I opened my phone and put on my lit playlist. I did a natural Smokey eye and a nude lip. I put on my dress and I was like damn you hot girl! Oooh I need to wear my red heels. I hoped in my car and was on the way to my parents' party. I kind of think it's so unfair that I have to try and find a suitable husband according to them. But I think marriage is over rated when you can just serial date whoever you want. But I guess it time to settle down. Oh, I almost cracked myself up with that! Shit me settled down? Oh damn! Who drugged me for that to come in my mind? But I wouldn't mind settling down with Noah because damn. If I could fuck that every night I would repopulate the earth for everyone. I made a pit stop at a gas station to get gas and a drink. As I walk in I hear cat calls and dog whistle at me. But I just go straight for the Mountain Dew. And then I go to the check out. There this guy that's looks like he is in high school checking me out. "H-h-h-how much do you want to put in you tank?" he stumbles.

"40 dollars"

He starts typing and I swipe my card and take my Mountain Dew. I pumped my gas and it's now the afternoon and I need food. Only five more minutes and I'll be at the party I kept chanting in my head. Fuck it! I pulled into a McDonalds and ordered a Big Mac at the drive through. I paid and sat in the parking lot enjoying my Big Mac all to myself. Damn that was so good as I parked the car at my parents' house, I see others park their fancy cars and come in. This is going to be one hell of a boring night, so I thought. Out of nowhere I saw Noah. All the girls were trying to talk to him, but he just walked up to me.

"Hey Augustina"

"Hey Noah what are you doing here?"

"I was invited what about you"

"My parents are the ones who are throwing this and they told me to come and find a suitable husband here" I say rolling my eyes.

"And here I thought that Jack was your boyfriend." He said chuckling.

We both started laughing. My dad comes up and see me actually talking to a suitable husband also known as Noah.

"Hello Noah how are you today?"

"I am good sir. You have a lovely daughter"

"Thank you Noah"

"I was wondering with your blessings if I could take your daughter out?"

"I would love that." My dad says nonchalantly and walks off. Damn are we trying to get me to marry that fast? What the rush? Not that I'm complaining or anything because Noah is one fine mother fucker.

A/N
Thank you sexy foods don't forget to vote. I love you guys