chapter 29

Aiyana POV
Since we don't have a lot of time for the wedding I told everyone one today to get their seating and how they want to set up their place to look with their boo. That includes the wedding place and reception. Jimmy slept over last night so I hope he helps today with any ideas. So far we have that I'll be coming in on a Carriage with skycloud horses. Then there be a little ice boxes on the way leading up towards the threshold will get married underneath. But before guess walk up to their seats there's a little sign that says to have and to hold in case you get cold with a whole bunch of blankets underneath with our wedding date on it. And we also decided to have red velvet chairs for everyone to sit in. And for the reception we decided on the same little icicle like foxes to leave towards it and inside there'll be a little ice but inside the eyes there's going to be a rose. And we're going to have a hot chocolate bar, a smores bar, an apple cider bar. And for every guest they'll get like a hot chocolate mixer thing and cookie mix. And we've decided to have a DJ. Let me tell you all those details took all day long. While I did all that I let Luke do the seating chart. And guess what he came up with he came up with anyone can sit anywhere and I guess I'm fine with that.

Augusta POV
For the wedding we decided not to have any shoes for the difficulty. And we also decided to have wooden chairs that look like beach chairs. For the reception we're going to make surfboards into the table top. And tiki torches around the whole thing so when is at night time we like it up. We decided on the invitations to say bring your swimsuit and will provide surfboards to whoever wants to surf. And we decided that anyone gets it anywhere if that's the easiest. And that we are going to have karaoke and a DJ. We also decided that I would have arrived in a beachy car. Maybe the Volkswagen Thing. And everyone who comes we'll have a little party favor of a surfboard with our names on it and the date that we got married. Then after we finish the details and found people who would actually do the things that we wanted to it was about 9 p.m. And we decided to order Pizza Hut.

Ruth POV
We decided that I was going to roll in a limo. And that on the side of the chairs will have like jack-o'-lanterns with different things about us. And the chairs should be a classic mahogany oak wooden chair. The reception you're going to use their tables but replaced the tablecloth with an burnt orange color. We decided for party favors to give everyone a little plastic Jack O'Lantern that looks like a pumpkin with us dressed up as Jack and Sally from the night before christmas. We decided to have a DJ. But on the brick wall we would show case Halloween movies after we party hard. After we decided to do that we went on a walk through the park and got pizza and ice cream. And booked everyone for the wedding.