Chapter 34

Augustine POV
I CANT WAIT TO DIE SO I CAN LIVE DOWN THIS DAMN BUTTERFLY INCIDENT. I just cant hear anymore shit about me taking a shit and getting scared of a fucking BUTTERFLY. Like its not thank fucking funny. You know what i just need to find a place just to myself. So were should I go well i guess to the lake that should look peaceful plus I can dip my feet in the water. I walked all the way their into i see someone already sitting on the wooden dock.It seem to look like they are writing in a journal. Should I still go over their our should i find another spot. Damn it but i already walked all this way fuck it im go sit next to her. I walked towards her and sat down. She was wearing a Bts crop top with a v neck it had a gold layer chocker with necklace to go with it,Black shorts with fish nets underneath it,with some black and gold shoes.

"Hey my name is Trevae""Augustine but you can call me Aug""Okay cool"We just sat in comfortable silence for awhile it turns out she was drawing the lake with the trees behind it

"Augustine but you can call me Aug"
"Okay cool"
We just sat in comfortable silence for awhile it turns out she was drawing the lake with the trees behind it.

"Thats a bomb ass drawing"-i say"Thank you im almost done"-said Trevae"How long have you been drawing it for?"-i said"For about 1 hour and like 45 minutes I think"-said Trevae"Wow it shows because irs beautiful"-i said"Thank you hey do you mind if...

"Thank you im almost done"-said Trevae
"How long have you been drawing it for?"-i said
"For about 1 hour and like 45 minutes I think"-said Trevae
"Wow it shows because irs beautiful"-i said
"Thank you hey do you mind if i try to draw you because i need to practice drawing people"-said Trevae
"Yes that would be amazing"-i said
The whole time we were talking about rqndom stuff. We were getting to know one another. It only took two hours for her to complete it perfectly.

 It only took two hours for her to complete it perfectly

I took a photo of it I got Trevae number. I started to walk back to the camp site. Once i got their it was kind of dark but not dark enuff that i didn't know were i waa going. But Noah ran up to me and hug me saying he was worried that I was lost or something. I just grabed a protein bar and ate it and went to sleep.

Author Note
Thank you so much 4 support this book i live you all so much. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love all of you so much.