~Chapter 6 Part 1~

Previously....

"Nes, Do you want to.... go out with me?" I asked rather nervously.

She grinned widely and hugged me, almost pushing me to the floor. I laughed and said, "I'm guessing that was a 'yes' then." She rolled her eyes.

"Noo, it was a 'no'. Of course it was a yes." She replied, as bubbly as ever.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I know I'm not perfect but I want to feel loved as well you know!" I shouted and took a last look at them before storming upstairs and slamming the door, sliding down on it, sobbing...

A/N I know y'all probably want to find out what happens after all that but I want to focus more on Renessa's friends' POVs so bare with me.. I will come back to this 'ending' but just be patient.

Thanks guys! 😘💕

Now for what y'all actually came here for....

Cristina's POV

Everybody has someone on their shoulder.. I'm tired of being the wingman for my friends.... The only person that understands me is my all time BFF Natalia Mitchell.

Well she had a crush on Jake Henderson... If you don't remember.. He was the boy that told off Renessa on her second week of school.

But once she saw his 'other' side she was like NOPE... Haha!.... I'm not kidding.. That's what she actually said.

Anyways today is the Monday, six months after Renessa and Mike got together. Gosh those lovebirds sicken me... There so... Lovey-dovey... Never thought Mike had it in him 😂.

Anyways.. Its said to have two new students today.. In the middle of the term. What great sense that makes.. Don't you think? *cough* Note the sarcasm *cough*

"Hey guys what's up." Renessa comes in all bubbly with Mike's arm around her shoulders, playing with her hair, smiling like he's the happiest person in the world..

I want that so badly..... Someone to love and care for me, to look at me like I'm the best thing in the world, to be there for me in my worst times.. *sigh* I guess we'll have to see what the world has in store for me.

"... Right Cristina?" A voice interrupts my thoughts..

"Hmm..?" I wonder in curiosity.

"The new people are actually twins and guess who just asked the principal to show them around?!" Natalia basically screams in my face...

I know its her but I'm too lazy to answer.

"Who?" I ask lazily, opening my locker, looking at Mike and Renesaa and the corner. They just got together six months ago and they look so in love...

".... Did you hear me Tina?" Natalia asks me, obviously getting annoyed at my spacy-outness today.

"Mhmmm" I hum uncertain, I took out my Math book and closed my locker.