~Chapter 18~

A/N

Don't forget to comment 'Option 1' or 'Option 2' in the comments down below so YOU guys could decide what I'm doing with the book after their high school journey of finding love.

Option 1- Continue their journey through college in this book up till their married life

OR

Option 2- End this book with a time jump of around 10 to 20 years at Renessa and her crews married life and do a part 2 to this book of their college life and their twists and turns of relationships. (If that makes sense)

Previously...

Everyone clapped and they got on with the rest of the performances, and guess who was performing? Yep Reina was performing and she was performing A thousand years, A cover.

(Song Above but I'm sure everyone saw Twlight sooo yeah)

And saying that she was good was understatement. She was beyond good. But the awkwardness with Caleb and me still haven't blown over yet. And it's seriously pissing me off, like why can't he just apologize. Yes, I know you can't help who you fall in love with, but to be honest, I don't think he's in love with her.So after rehearsals, when we stepped into the hallways, it was unusually quiet... And this scared me.  

Now...

Renessa's POV

Everyone in the hall was staring at me with an expression that I couldn't read as Jacob helped pull me through the crowd but I didn't expect to see what I saw... 

It was a zoomed up blurred picture of a part of someone's body and at the back there was a message... Wow, can this get any more Pretty Little Liars cliche?

ANYWAYS.... The message said:

Alright peeps, let's play a game... This person has brown hair, hazel eyes and is a big fat slut.. Who is she? I will be giving clues everyday and each day the picture will be unblurred and our little slut will be revealed... Is it you?

-Your friend A. 

(A/N Couldn't think of what else to put so let's go with the PLL cliche A)

Everyone with brown hair and hazel eyes were worrying and some were even in tears... Well what about me, you will ask... I was just plain scared, frozen and had a blank stare on my face... Why? Because this whole facade was to get back at me and when the blurred picture is cleared... Well, time will tell.. But it's not gonna be good.

"Nessa.." A voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Why are you crying?" Jacob asked me wiping the tears I never knew were there.

"I didn't know I was" I hugged him, soaking in the feeling of his warmth onto my cold body, savoring the moments with him because it could be my last with him.

"Did you guys hear about the news?" Natalia asked concerned and interrupted our moment.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Yep, and this 'A' person is creeping me out."

Cristina laughed nervously, "Well all of us have brown hair but Nessa has hazel eyes so it could be her..."

I snuggled more into Jacob's chest and he sensed my nervousness and kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Don't worry Nessa whoever is doing this will pay."

I nodded slightly and Cristina and Natalia squealed, "You guys are relationship goals" they both said at the same time and they laughed as Blake and Chase chuckled and shook their heads at their girlfriends.