~Chapter 30~

Previously....

"Look, I don't regret kissing you.. And I don't regret admitting my feeling for you.. And a part of you knows that Renessa is just the rebound girl for Reina.." She says, her fingers trailing up my chest and I roll my eyes and rest Lily in her stroller, gently.

"And you and I both know that you enjoyed that kiss that happened on prom" She continues and I scoff, stopping her hands and pushing her away slightly, moving away from her, looking at the stairs to make sure that Nessie wasn't there.

"And you and I both know that you are just acting like this because your jealous.." I tell her, looking at her with disgust and she scoffs.

"Hardly." She replies, getting closer to me, backing me into a wall and now I was really nervous.. Nessie could walk down those stairs any second.

"I'll show you how much you enjoyed what happened on prom" She says and before I could stop her she presses her lips onto mine.

"What the hell is going on here?!!" Nessie screams, and walks over to a smirking Gabrielle and grabs her by the hair and she screams out in pain.

"I thought I told you to never touch what was MINE?" Nessie screams, and with all the screaming, I'm surprised that Lily is still sleeping.

"He's just using you as a rebound girl. That baby over there is a mistake." Gabrielle says and I raise my eyes and try to step in but what Nessie does next surprises me.

She throws Gabrielle on the floor and kicks her on her side, "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT MY BABY IS A MISTAKE. I DON'T KNOW HOW JACOB WAS EVER FRIENDS WITH A JEALOUS SLUT LIKE YOU" She yells and picks her up with her hair and drags her outside and kicks her out, literally.

She slams the door and and dusts off her hands and crosses her arms and glares at me..

But all I could think is, 'Damn that was so hot' 

Now...

Jacob's POV

She turned around, her face steaming with anger... And I'm not sure if that anger is for me... Or for Gabrielle...

"What was she doing here?" She asks, her anger settling a little and I took a step towards her but she tensed up so I just stayed where I was.

"I-I don't know... She just showed up and started telling me all of these things and then she kissed me." I explained and I could see that she calms down visibly but I could still sense anger in her eyes.

"All I wanted... All I wanted was for you to have a good twentieth birthday... Something to remember before we go to college... I-I'm the most messed up person... Everyone wants our relationship to end.." She says, sliding down the door, tears filling her hazel eyes, taking the happiness out of them...

I cautiously take a step closer to her and when she doesn't make a move to push me away I sit down next to her, wrap my arms around her and pulls her close to my chest..

"I don't care what other people say or do about our relationship Nessie... The fact that all of this has happened and we are still together proves that we are stronger than everyone thinks, our love can survive everything... And that's why I love you.. I love you because you see the good in everyone, I love you because you stand up for what you believe in and whats yours, I love you because you don't care about what everyone says about you and you be yourself... But most of all, I love you because of that kind heart inside of you..." I tilt her head up so we are face to face, staring at each other, "And I find it sweet and cute... That you just beat up someone for me... Even though you just gave birth two weeks ago" I said, making her blush and giggle at the same time...