~Chapter 10~

I honestly didn't think I would've got this far after I started writing after my friends convinced me to write this story. I honestly thought that no on would've read this book but here we are half one 1k. Come on I think we could do it!!! 

Also I think after that heartbreaking chapter I might do this chapter in both Cristina and Natalia's POVs because I've been neglecting them... Or maybe I might even write a new book about them, their crushes and their lives since this book was originally supposed to be about Renessa and her two crushes and how she finds true love in the process... So leave a comment below on if I should make a new book about besties Cristina and Natalia and about their lives.

But that might come after I have explained about 'the guy with the deep voice' and what Rebecca came for and why exactly Reina has been mean to Renessa. So to change things up a little, this chapter is in Rebecca's POV, to explain why she came and you might learn some things about her *wink wink*

But enough of my rambling.... And onto what you really came here for.

Previously....

"RENESSA! Have you heard the news?" Natalia came up to me with Cristina and Jake trailing behind.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Jake and I settled our differences and he apologized to me for treating me that way. He is happily with his girlfriend that he was mourning over.

"No? And what's up with people giving me these strange looks and the cheerleaders giggling and snickering at me?" I questioned. They looked at each other and gave me a pained look.

"Mike's ex-girlfriend is returning after her mysterious disappearance... And I think she wants him back... And Rebecca is the type that gets whatever she wants. I'm so sorry that this is happening just before your one year, and he was going to as-" Cristina explained but stopped mid-sentence after Jake nudged her in her belly and shook his head.

  ".... We knew Mike since middle school. They started going out in tenth grade and she left two years after we started high school. So that's two years. And yes, h-he was very much in love with her, he looked and treated her like a princess... Kind of like how he treats you..." Cristina explained and chocked on her words at the end...  

  "She deserves to dumped by him, she comes in, becomes all buddy buddy with him, likes another guy, cuts herself, has a hospital trip and then all of a sudden Mike 'loves' her.. She's just a slut who's looking for attention. And frankly, Mike doesn't like sluts." Reina states, rather confidently.  

He chuckled slightly, "I'm not going to break up with you... Were just putting our relationship on hold. Like a break, just let me figure this out first then....maybe we can be together again." He told me, tearing up a little.

"So this is it then?" I said, sobs coming out my mouth. He nodded and stood up and I pulled him into a bone crushing hug. One last hug in his arms. One last smell of his marvelous cologne. One last feeling of his comforting arms around me. One last everything.

He didn't want to let go either because he pulled me closer and buried his head in my hair.

I pulled away and smiled sadly, "I guess your single." I laughed humourlessly. ".... So go get your girl..." I traced his jawline... and he smiled sadly at me silently asking 'if i'm sure' I just nodded and leaned up to kiss is cheek.. "Bye Mike" I whispered softly and got out of there before I started crying like a baby for the third or fourth time for the day.

Now....

Rebecca's POV

I have done something horrible to two harmless people! I'm such a bad person! Reina made Renessa sound like the most deciteful person ever but she's a sweetheart... And yes, I was a little jealous that Mike got someone so beautiful and perfect but I've gotten over Mike two years after I left. It doesn't seem right to be with someone who I don't like at all when the perfect person is right in front of him. I see the way he looks at Renessa and vise versa, it's adorable and loving.