~Chapter 17 part 1~

Previously....

"All these guys Renessa... They will never match up to me.. Because I will always be your first crush. They have nothing to me." He taunted and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"N-No! I love Jacob! I loved Mike. But he wasn't the one for me.. But I love Jacob, Aaron.. Not you so please... please just leave me alone and Let.Go.Of.Me. Otherwise I will scream." I said braver than intended to.

"Your bluffing" He said, a little bit of fear showing in his eyes.

I let out a gust of frustrated air. "Try me." I said confidently as he leaned closer to me and brushed his lips against mine and that's when I did it.

I screamed for my life, "HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

He pulled away from me as quickly as possible, he was not expecting me to scream. As he let me go, I sunk to the floor and cried.

Now....

Renessa's POV

I sat there for about five minutes and cried my eyes out. But then decided that it was useless crying over the idiot who almost raped me in the school hall, so I wiped my eyes, got up and made myself look like I wasn't crying... A few moments later, Jacob came with a smile on his face, kissed my cheek and it instantly changed my mood.

We walked to the cafeteria and Aaron just smirked.... He FREAKING smirked at me! After what he did he deserved to be bashed in the face by Jacob! I am so traumatized from what he did to me, I am still slightly shaking but Jacob thought I was just feeling cold. And like the gentleman he is, he gave me his varsity jacket and kissed the top of my head.

Throughout the whole lunch time, I wasn't myself but I just told them that I was tired and we have a lot of projects due and I still have to finish up my song for the talent show concert thingy

Throughout the whole lunch time, I wasn't myself but I just told them that I was tired and we have a lot of projects due and I still have to finish up my song for the talent show concert thingy. And they all believed me except for Jacob and Cristina a little.

A few weeks later...

The concert is in two weeks and I'm at home with Jacob and my song writing book with a bunch of songs for him to choose from.

"Hey Nessa, you, me at Starbucks tonight?" He asked ever so casually, that made me blink twice in shock but I smiled anyways.

"Sure, It's a date" He chuckled and pecked me on the lips before sitting on my bed and laying back.

"Okay, how many songs exactly do you want me to choose from?" 

"About four.. Just so you know, I wrote three of these songs when I was with you and one with Mike, but no need to be jealous... I love you, only you" He smiled at me and I sat down on a bean bag in front of my bed and flipped to the page with the title, 'Miss Movin' On'

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE SONGS!!!