~Chapter 29 Part 2~

Previously...

Nessie did it.. She gave birth to our daughter... But she's knocked out... "Is she okay?!" I ask the doctor anxiously as I look over at a practically liveless Nessie as the midwife cleans our baby girl.

"She's fine, she's probably really tired as she was practically up all night giving birth to your daughter..." The doctor says, chuckling lightly.

I texted her family and called in Cristina and Natalia to meet their new niece and they gawked over her. She was a perfect mixture of me and Nessie. She had my green eyes, from what I can see, Nessie's long brown hair, my nose and a mixture of both of our face shapes.

"So what's her name?" Natalia asks, looking down at my, now, sleeping angel and I smiled.

"Not until her parents come..." I teased her and she groans softly and I take my daughter from her.. I cradle her in my arms and fix the pink blanket that was wrapped around her...

She grasped onto my index finger and I smile with tears in my eyes.

"I'm going to love you forever my princess" I whispered to her and she grasped tighter, "You see that beautiful sleeping beauty over there?" I pointed as best as I can to Nessie, "That's your mommy... And she loves your very much my princess.

Fifteen Minutes Later.

Everyone admired our baby everyone was anxious for the name reveal, "What's her name!! We've been waiting for nine months here!!" Her mom exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Her name is Lily Skye Belle Rodriguez, born on July 12th at 12:14 am...." I said and everyone, especially her mom and my mom..

Lily after her grandmother and Belle after my grandmother...

Now....

Renessa's POV

After I hear the first cries of my baby girl, I blacked out... 

I woke up about two hours later, about two in the morning and jolted up... And that was my first mistake, I thought as I hissed out in pain from my lower region.

I looked around, looking for Jacob and found him passed out on the bed next to me with Lily on his chest, sleeping..

I smiled slightly, and tried my best to reach for my phone to take a picture of my boyfriend, the father of our daughter and my sleeping angel..

I moved slightly, trying to get off my bed but ended up stabbing my toe and hissed in pain as I watched as Jacob stirred slightly in his sleep, cuddling Lily closer to him, in a form of protecting her

I limped towards the bed and carefully took my baby girl away from her father's arms and she started fussing a little but I cooed at her and started humming a song to bring her back to sleep and I smiled as she yawned and stretched in my arms, finding my finger and holding on tightly to it as she fell back into a baby slumber.