~Chapter 22~

A/N @kristianna7 helped me come up with some of the ideas in this chapter so shout out to her!!! Love ya ❤😉

Previously...

"Hey um, Jacob are you okay?" Natalia asks me and I nod slightly.

"Yeah, I'm okay... I mean not dandy but its nothing I can't deal with." I responded looking down.

"Don't worry Jacob we will do everything to get her back into your arms and we can plan #Jakessa's June Wedding" Cristina says and I flush immediately.

"W-what?" I say scratching the back of my neck nervously, "What Wedding?" I ask, still a little flushed.

They both looked at each other and giggled, "Wellll" Natalia started, exaggerating the 'l'

"Nessa has always wanted a June wedding" Cristina finished smirking at me and I looked down and blushed again..

They both squealed and started jumping up and down and I chuckled, "Anyways, we better start planning how you guys are going to reunite and btw, start planning how your gonna do it as well... I suggest a song or something" They both winked and walked away and I still felt a little flushed.

June Wedding? I'll definitely remember that I thought to myself as I walked home smiling to myself....

Renessa's POV

Two months later...

So I've been released from the hospital but I've been on house arrest for the past two months and everyone has been so helpful and understanding.... One person stands out though.... Two words fourteen letters...

Jacob Rodriguez...

I can't stop thinking about him, how nice he is to me, how understanding he is to my 'problems', how he'll listen to me about anything that I have to tell him.... He even helps me with my memories by taking me to 'memory classes' I can't get over how handsome he is, his leafy green eyes that draws me in and not to mention his amazing personality...

~~~~~~~~~

He took yet another deep breath and as I was going to ask him again if he was okay, he kneeled down on one knee and I gasped tears forming in my eyes as he took my hand.

"So I figured that that this is as a good a place to ask you this question. Mainly because it's gonna upset many single guys and gals out there, but I realized that I wanna wake up to you every morning, and go to sleep next to you at night, I want you to be the mother to my children. I want to be with you forever Nessa.. Some people love someone they make them a better person and that's not why I love you, I love you because you've always wanted me to be myself. Your my favorite person in the world Nessa.... And were a big deal, you know, like no matter how many obstacles come in our way, we've fought and we've got through them and that's what has us here today Nessa.. Our love. I can never walk away from you Nessa, even when we have fights and we get mad, I can never walk away because I don't want to live my life without my one true love. And I normally say a lot of words when I'm saying something negative so since this is the most positive thing I'm ever gonna do, I'm gonna keep it simple, Renessa Hailey Rose, will you marry me?" He recited his speech and by the time he was done, I was in tears.

~~~~~~~~

I was bawling by the time the song finished, but I had enough strength to run up to him and pounce on him wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him.