~Chapter 27~

Previously....

She looks down and I bring her head up and stroke her cheek, lovingly and at the side of my vision I could practically see them jumping up, wanting to scream

She sings the last part and brings the mic down from her lips and I do the same, "Look Nessie," I stroke her cheek, "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me.. And I told her that I still have feelings for you.. I never stopped loving you Nessa and I will wait for you, how long you want me too.. Because I love you.. And I will always love you." I explain to her and she smiles with tears in her eyes.

"I never stopped loving you either Jacob.." She says and I cup her delicate face in my hands and we stand there, smiling.

"Just kiss her already!" Cristina and Natalia yells from the crowd and we laugh and I pull her into a kiss that I wanted to do since I saw her here.

Now...

Jacob's POV

It felt so good to feel her in my arms again.. To hold her and kiss her again... It felt like eternity... But in reality it was only a week.. I missed her so fricking much! 

"Alright, alright... That's enough" The principal said, once he saw that is was enough.

We pulled away and I pulled her into a hug. "I missed you so much." I whispered into her ear and I feel her smile into my chest and I patted her hair.

A chorus of 'awws' were heard and we chuckled as we were getting off the stage.

"Your coming to my next appointment right?" She asked me and I held her face with my palms and looked straight into her beautiful, hazel eyes and kissed her nose. " Of course I am baby girl." I told her and she blushed and I smiled brightly.

"I missed that nickname" She says shyly and I chuckle kissing her cheek.

"Well I'll have to say it more then" I state and peck her lips again, feeling her smile.

"Now what was that thing that you said a few moments ago?" She says, smiling up at me innocently and I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I loft you?"

"I lady you?"

"I lucky you?"

Suddenly my face lights up, "Ah! I know what it was... I. love. you" I separate each word with a peck to her cheeks and she giggles.

"Well, I love you too" She says smiling and throwing her arms around my neck and I smile. Oh how I missed those words coming from her mouth.

Thirty minutes later...

Renessa's POV

"Hey guys! Cheer captain here! It's time to announce the prom king and queen!" She says cheerfully, like she's saying a cheer, and I jump as I feel a pair of arms go around my waist around my baby bump and someone places a kiss on my shoulder.