~Chapter 6 part 2~

A/N These songs that I use in my story do not belong to me, as I have said before. The only thing that belongs to me are the character's descriptions and the plot.

And also I'm so sorry for not updating in so long I have exams coming up, as I said before so enjoy this chapter.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

Previously......

"Hey hey hey.. Your gonna hurt yourself their princess..." He started.

My heart beat increased and my breath hitched as he whispered in my ear.

"And we wouldn't want that now, would we?" He finished.

I gulped and made eye contact with anything but him..

Doesn't he know were in a public place... In fact.. THE CLASSROOM.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I'm writing a song to send to him and that surely MIGHT give him a clue to who I am... But for now.. My name is 'My Princess'

Ta Ta! Happy reading to find out who I am.. 

  ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.  

 These Anderson boys are killing the both of us....  

Now....

Natalia's POV

Right now, I'm in detention with Blake, Chase and Cristina... Why?

Let me tell you..

Flashback to after class...

"See you in detention Tina." I waved at Cristina and she walked off.

"Soo what time should I pick you up tonight?" The jerk said.

Cocky much?

"How bout never, jerk face." I  slammed my locker shut and stormed off.

Ugh! He's so infurigating yet something just draws me back to him... Ugh!! Why does life hate me so much?

I walked to my next class which was History.... I like it but I wouldn't call it my favorite subject. And it just so happens that Mr. Jerk Face was in there, grinning like an idiot down at his phone.

I rolled my eyes and took at seat down in the middle of the class. 

"Good afternoon everyone." The teacher said, obviously happy... Because well.... You gotta like the subject you teach.

"Good afternoon Mr Bob" the class chorused.

He told us to turn to page 100 and do the questions and to work with the person next to us.

"So are you any good at History?" A husky voice whispered in my ear and I felt my breath hitch....

Ugh! The things this boy does to me! And I just met him too.. Ugh I WANT to hate him I really do but there's something mysterious about him and I find that intriguing.