~Chapter 23 part 2~

(A/N This chapter is probably one of my longest chapters (5185 words to be exact)yet so grab your popcorn and some tissues (It's really cute and sweet) See you at the end of this chapter!)

Previously....

"Hi so where are you and your sister heading of to?" She said looking at Jacob with a flirty smile and stressed on the word sister.

But before I could say anything, Jacob jumped in and showed her a page in his book and she nodded subtly as she leaned forward over the counter and pushed her cleavage up a little more and I felt my face get hot with anger.

"Just sign here and here" she said pointing with her finger and I watched as Jacob looked at the pen in her mouth that she was biting on, trying to look flirty.

But none the less, Jacob signed and the lady looked at me with pure disgust and smiled sweetly at Jacob and said, "Would you and your sister like to fly in first class or coach?" She said innocently tucking a strand of stray hair behind her ear.

"Um I'm not his-" I tried to say but Jacob interrupted me.

"Yes we will. How much?" He asks taking out his wallet. Unbelieveable. He just stands there and gets hut on and he keeps on interrupting me!

"Listen here bitch! This right here is not my brother? This amazingly handsome and hot guy right here is my damn boyfriend! So do your job and stop trying to flirt with him! Or I'll be seeing your manager to get you fired!" I blurted out before I could think twice.

I could feel Jacob's smirk as he watched me on awe as I basically growled at the lady behind the counter.

The lady looked at me and smiled wearily, "O-Oh I'm sor-sorry. It w-wont happ-happen again.. Will that be cash or credit s-sir?" She stuttered after looking completely flabbergasted.

"Credit" he says and gives her the credit.

After they find their gate....

Before Jacob could say anything I cut him of, "What the hell Jacob!" I whisper yell.

And he just freaking smirks.

HE.
FREAKING.
SMIRKS.
AT.
ME.

"Jealous much?" He says cockily and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, yes I am jealous because I like to clain what's mine and you know that if that person behind the counter was a boy that you will be exactly like how I am right now. Hurt... Why were you flirting back with her?!" I say easing my voice a little, tears threatening to spill from my eyes and Jacob looks shocked.

"L-look. Jacob. You know that I've been insecure in relationships before. If this is some joke to you, I could leave." I say, a tear rolling down my cheek.

Then, he presses his lips against mine for a loving kiss.

"What was that for." I am him smiling nervously.

"That was for loving me. It was for bring honest with me and standing up for what you love. Renessa, you are my world, you heart belongs to my heart, when you cry, I cry, when you laugh, I laugh, were a team and we stick together. And I love you, your amazing, honest, kind hearted, beautiful... The list goes on and on. I'm sorry Nessa. Will you forgive me?" He says and I'm really crying now.

"Of course. I love you too Jacob." I say and he pulls me into a hug.

Now...

Jacob's POV