Mad Love: Point of No Return

Taehyung wasn't afraid of death—hell, he wasn't afraid of much, really. A part of him believed he was afraid of being beneath liquid because of his small trauma with being thrown into the ocean, but when he fell straight into the bleaching acid, he wasn't. Even if he didn't know how to swim, he didn't panic. He was sinking lower, and lower with each passing second and he could feel his clothes dissolving, and tearing because of the acid; his skin stung a bit, but the pain was nothing to him.

He had blacked out when Jungkook swam to the bottom of the pit, his arms enveloped the man's waist before he pulled him to the surface. Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a moment, his skin and hair appeared paler but his lips were nearly a ruby red because of the bleaching acid. The color of their clothes had died off and it swirled around them; the color red and blue circled around them and appeared on either side of Taehyung's hair. Jungkook leaned in and gently pressed his lips against Taehyung's and the kiss seemed to have jump started the former doctor's heart. He gasped for air and looked into Jungkook's eyes. He was seeing swirls of color, voices disappearing in his mind and then all he could see was Jungkook—his Jungkook.

The moment was far more intimate than he had ever imagined. Jungkook didn't know much about being gentle, but for the first time he somehow knew how to be. Taehyung's smile nearly touched his eyes, he placed his hand on Jungkook's palm and pulled him in to a deep kiss. He kissed him back, eagerly and they both became lost against each other—completely neglecting the fact that their clothes were dissolving in the bleaching acid. Their lips molded together, their tongues roughly danced together and then it was as if the happiness bubbled in between them because they both laughed sinisterly. They looked into each other's eyes, stories of their futures being told between them without a word needing to be said. Jungkook groaned deeply as he pulled Taehyung into a deep kiss.

Zico, Jaehyo, Taeil, Jihoon, Kyung, Yukwon, and Minhyuk waited in the van patiently, but bored out of their minds. "Why couldn't he just leave him behind at Arkham Asylum?" Taeil mutters as he glances at the Ace Chemicals building. "I don't understand-"

"Taehyung helped him a bit..." Zico shrugged. "Maybe, Mr. J thought he should bid him a more meaningful farewell."

"A more meaningful farewell would be a shot to the head—quick and easy." Kyung rolled his eyes. "It's a better goodbye than anyone of our old team's ever gotte-"

"Old team?" Minhyuk scoffed, "Fuck those backstabbing, good for nothing sons of bitches-"

"Enough! It doesn't matter. The shrink should be long dead by now. I bet Mr. J is busy pissing on his dead body" Jihoon glared at them momentarily before he groaned. "Is it fucking raining? God Damnit not this again!"

"Relax Jihoon, you're not the one that's driving-" Zico nearly laughed.

"Exactly my point, fucker! The last time you drove while it was raining you nearly drove us off a cliff-"

"Hey I was just trying to get away from Batman. And besides...boss thought it was hilarious." Zico smirked as he twirled a cigarette in between his fingertips.

"Why is it that Mr. J's ideal version of a good time always involves me nearly getting killed by you dumbasses?"

Jaehyo glared at Jihoon, "You done?" He sat up on his seat when he saw something out the window, "What the fuck?"

Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled out of the building, their arms clung onto one another as it dared close any space in between them. Their lips eager, red and sore as they kissed each other hungrily. Their clothes were nearly completely torn off and the rain washed the bleaching acid off of them. They were soaked, Jungkook ran his hand up Taehyung's hair before he gripped a bit while his other hand dug into his waist.