Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch

Jungkook leaned against the chair as he eyed the monitors carefully, "They made it." He smirked as he leaned closer to the monitor, his smile widening as he looked at Taehyung, and only Taehyung.

Chanyeol was beside him, wiping the sweat on his forehead as he watched the monitors with wide eyes, "Boss, I could've made the wasps drop dead if you wanted-"

Jungkook smirked, "Why?" He glanced at him and cocked a brow, "Did you not have faith in Taehyung?" His smirk deepened as he looked at the monitors, "I knew he'd take the most down."

Chanyeol hummed, "Yea, me too, boss." He laughed nervously but then frowned, "Wait, did you want to see Taehyung destroy my wasps?" He chuckled, "You did! Oh, my god, are you into that?"

"I'm into anything Taehyung does." Jungkook sat up and propped his elbows on the table, "Ah, there you are." He looked behind Chanyeol and signaled with his fingers for them to come closer. A few of his minions approached them, standing beside Chanyeol while looking at the boss, "You know what to do next. Get everything ready and wait for my signal..." he ordered.

"Yes, Mr. J." Zico nodded before he signaled for the clowns to head out.

"Chanyeol," His deep voice startled him a bit but Chanyeol smiled lightly while waiting for Jungkook to speak, "The Gotham Clock tower has been on zero for too long, don't you think?" he smirked when Chanyeol nodded slowly, "Change it to eight hours and counting. Now."

Chanyeol scrambled, "Yes, boss!" He sprinted off to his laptop while Jungkook turned his attention to the monitor screen.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he watched Taehyung with the rest of the criminals. They were still in the park, surrounding the message he had left for them. "Come on, baby...you know exactly what I'm trying to say." He smirked.

In the park, Taehyung sat on his ass, crossing his legs to get a bit more comfortable on the cold, hard ground. The criminals eyed him, unsure of how to react but then Hoseok shrugged and sat down as well. "We need a plan." He said before he stared at Yunho, "If you want our services you're gonna need to be straight with us, Yunho." Taehyung spoke in an eerily sweet tone that freaked the military leader out.
Namjoon glanced at Seokjin when he noticed him nodding in agreement. "I agree with the crazy one." Seokjin said as he stared at Yunho, "How can we possibly be useful if you don't tell us what we're doing. Or what the point of any of this is."

Yunho glanced at all of the criminals before he looked down at the writing of the Joker on the ground. He scoffed, "You're supposed to be the best—or worst, whatever. So far you haven't proven shit to me-"

Taehyung mimicked him, "'So far you haven't proven shit to me'" he imitated him poorly, clearing making fun of him with a much higher voice. Yunho glared at him but Taehyung only giggled gently, "Oh, relax. Are you always so serious?" He mocked him. "You couldn't get rid of those simple wasps, what makes you think you're up for anything else that'll come after?"

Hoseok laughed as he glanced at the broken wasps, "Whatever he's hiding must be a big deal. Look at him, he's sweating."

"Aw, is your job on the line?" Taehyung laughed.

"Fuck off, all of you." Yunho hissed but then his phone started to ring. He frowned when he looked at the caller ID. He walked off as he answered the phone, "Hyuna, what the hell-"

The criminals watched him, enjoying the way his tone rose in fear.

"Whatever is happening, is obviously because of the Joker." Namjoon turned to look at Taehyung, "And if it's the Joker's doing then you must know something." He tilted his head and then scoffed when Taehyung simply shrugged in response, "Don't play stupid." He inched closer to him, getting down on his knees to glare into Taehyung's eyes, "You have to be in on it, unless..." his voice trailed off. "Unless the Joker truly doesn't care about you."