Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town

The criminals walked down the street, Namjoon was looking through the file provided by the Penguin.

"Find anything good?" Taehyung tried to peek over Namjoon's shoulder but he whined when he was pushed back.

"How much more further?!" Seokjin exhaled deeply, he stopped walking for a moment before he looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi was trailing behind, his eyes looking around the buildings, "Okay, I've had it!" Seokjin stalked in front of the witch—which made the witch stop, but he didn't look at him. It was like Yoongi looked right through him, and it pissed Seokjin off even more.

"I wouldn't piss off the witch if I were you..." Hoseok commented, he stood beside Taehyung and Namjoon. They all kept their distance as they stared at Seokjin and Yoongi.

"Fuck off!" Seokjin glared at him before he stared at Yoongi, "Are you mute? Deaf? Fucking useless-?"

"Says the useless one." Taehyung smirked, his eyes widening in excitement as he watched them.

Namjoon frowned as he stared at something in the file, "Wait, I found something."

Seokjin ignored him, he continued to glare at Yoongi, "You can teleport shit, right?" It wasn't a question, more of a realization. "Then why haven't you just waved your little hands around, and teleported us to wherever we need to go?!" Yoongi's visage remained stoic, but his eyes narrowed slightly as he took a step closer to Seokjin. His eyes darkened slightly, but Seokjin wasn't intimidated, "Do something." He challenged him with a smirk. The pyrokinetic started to laugh mockingly, "Aw, you can't."

Taehyung huffed loudly before he approached them, and grabbed Seokjin's arms roughly before pulling him away, "That's enough." He glared at him but then grinned brightly.

Yoongi looked away from them, he stared off to the side while they slowly approached the rest of the group.

Hoseok was beside Namjoon, looking into the file. "I think we found our first suspect." Namjoon smirked as he lifted a paper, "A chemist linked to both Two-Face, and the Joker." He looked at Taehyung with narrow eyes.

Taehyung frowned as he leaned in and stared at the picture of the chemist, "Linked to my puddin', huh? Can't say I remember him." He shrugged.

"He was seen going into the Joker's club a few times." Hoseok stared at the file with a small frown, "But that's not a huge lead..." he muttered, "I'm sure many chemists have gone to his club-"

"Well this one's linked to Two-Face, so it's a good start." Seokjin shrugged.

Taehyung beamed, "Alright, let's go!" he skipped off while Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

Yunho and Jimin kept their distance from the criminals, but they made sure not to stray too far from them. It wouldn't work in their favor to be around them, especially when they were headed to Two-Face's newly formed gang. The ex-politician had been dearly loved by the public, but he had been corrupted—his vulnerable mind changed when The Joker paid him a visit in the hospital, and he made him see a new form of getting justice. He realized that there was a more satisfying way to get justice. It was a dangerous lifestyle that challenged every one of the ex-politician's former morals. But that no longer mattered, what mattered now was the mess he'd cause in Gotham City.

In the lab, Chanyeol jumped to his feet excitedly, "It's done, Mr. J!!" He beamed as he addressed to Jungkook to approach him. Jungkook stood beside him, and he looked at the weapons on the steel table. He seemed most interested in the small, explosive nanite, "It's ready whenever you are." His smile grew larger while Jungkook stared at it with interested eyes.