Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet

The thing about being bad was that everyone wanted to be the best (or worst) at the job. The Joker had been in charge of the streets, monitoring and disturbing everything that would make the city rot, but when he was in the asylum, others tried to take his place. Some were desperate for a leader, so they switched, but with the Joker back most switched back.

But not all.

Jungkook never worried about these things, so he laughed it off as he slowly started to pay visit to those that betrayed him. He always enjoyed punishing others, it was such a thrill to hear them cry and scream or choke on their own blood. Jungkook laughed wickedly as he looked at his bloody purple gloves. There were blood stains on his suit and on Taehyung's clothes. Jungkook smirked as he picked up a giggling Taehyung effortlessly, he kissed him deeply from how consumed he was in the high of the moment. He walked away from the bloody body, his focus now on the flexible, beautiful man that had his leg hooked around him. Taehyung's smile was breathtaking as he pulled away to breathe deeply, his finger hooked around Jungkook's collar, "Daddy...you look so good like this." He whimpered as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Covered in blood?" Jungkook teased, his hand cupping against Taehyung's jaw line as he kissed him so hard his head was spinning from the happiness.

Taehyung giggled softly, "Yea—I mean..." he leaned in and pecked his lips. "the way you take control..." he chewed on his lower lip, his eyes appearing seductive as he brushed their lips together. "Take control over me." He said breathlessly, their eyes locking in such an intense stare that Taehyung swore he could come right then.

"You want that?" Jungkook brushed his lips up against his, their hips rutting together. They moaned deeply, their hands greedy as they held each other closely.

"Always." Taehyung whimpered.

Jungkook cooed, he ran his finger against Taehyung's lips. "Anything for you, baby." He smirked. "Let's go home-?" His hold around him was tight, but he loosened it a bit to look at him clearly.

Taehyung shook his head, "No. I want you to fuck me on the roof of the batmobile."

Jungkook laughed loudly, "You really are perfect, kitten." He pinched his nose lightly. "How about we save that for another time?" he growled as he kissed him deeply. "I'm not in the mood to deal with Batsy tonight."

Taehyung laughed, "I'll look forward to it."

"For now...how about I fuck you on a really nice sports car?" Jungkook nibbled on his jaw line. He sucked on the soft skin for a moment, and Taehyung breathed heavily as he tilted his head back. He was losing himself against Jungkook, and he loved every second of it.
He hummed, and smiled widely, "Sounds like a date." They smiled widely before they kissed each other heavily, their lips molding together roughly.

It was the perfect date because they stole some political figure's sports car, and they laughed mischievously as Jungkook drove up a hill. The cliff was isolated as Jungkook parked the car. Taehyung's jaw dropped as he admired the perfect view of Gotham city "Woah...." He whispered and then grinned as they got out of the car.

"This is amazing, daddy!" He grinned as he ran into his arms, they laughed as they embraced each other tightly. The cliff was high enough to overlook the city of Gotham, or at least a part of it.

They sat on top of the deep blue sports car, Taehyung sat in between Jungkook's legs as they stared at the cloudy sky. He shivered, but he wasn't sure if it was the cool of the night or the way Jungkook's soft fingers ran down his neck, and down his arm. His arms tightened around his waist as he leaned in and kissed right below his ear. Taehyung chewed on his lower lip, he tilted his head back as he whimpered softly, "Daddy..." he whispered helplessly, he never wanted the sweet feeling that coursed through his veins to end. He wanted to feel this forever. He wanted to feel Jungkook's lips against him until he died.