Suicide Squad: Belle Reve

Days in Belle Reve blurred together, but Jungkook made the most of it at first. He found humor in just about everything they attempted to do to him. They dragged him out of his cell just about every night to torture him—well, Hyuna was the one that insisted on doing the torturing. Despite having tortured Park Jimin, she had been forgiven for bringing down the city's greatest menaces. Hyuna was praised by the city and by Jackson. She was seen as some sort of hero, and she loved to boast about it—especially to Jungkook.

"Can you believe they see me as some sort of hero?!" She taunted him as the guards strapped him into a chair. She laughed when they forced a leather rope as a gag into his mouth to stop him from saying any of his usual smart comments. He managed to snicker through the gag, but he continued to glare at her. His eyes didn't leave her for a second; the dark stare would make anyone uncomfortable, but Hyuna only smirked at him. "Guess I have you to thank. Who would've thought you'd make me look as some sort of hero, huh." She walked over to the side, and grabbed a thick metal rod. She didn't warn him as she struck him everywhere but his face.

Blood coated his clothing from his wounds, but he bit down on the belt as he panted from the adrenaline. It was a rush coursing through him as he was losing blood with every strike. He glared at Hyuna and somehow managed to smile sinisterly through the gag. Hyuna hit him with all of her strength until she couldn't anymore. She leaned against the table and panted heavily while trying to finally calm down. She smiled widely while she stared at all of the blood that coated Jungkook's body, "You won't be able to walk that off." She teased while standing up straight and tossing it to the side.

Jungkook spit the leather belt out of his mouth and he grinned while staring at Hyuna, "Every day you try harder than before...you trying to impress me?" He mocked while laughing darkly. "Well keep dreaming because there's nothing you can do that will impress me."

Hyuna scoffed before walking away from him, "Drag him back to his cell." She ordered the guards before walking out of the room. Jungkook glared at the guards for a moment, but he decided not to give them a hard time, for once.

He was dragged back to his cell and as he lied there, covered in his own blood, he stared at the top of the cell with a solemn expression. Every other time he had been locked up before, he'd never felt worried. He had no reason to worry, but this time his mind was clouded with Taehyung. He hadn't been able to stop thinking about him for a second. His heart would race when he would think about him. He missed him—he missed him so fucking much it drove him even more insane than he already was.

The darkness he'd felt before he even met Taehyung was eating him alive. It was getting to the point where his anger was doubling, and his patience was minimizing. The next night, when he was due to for his next torture session, he gave the guards a difficult time. One of the guards tried to restrain him but Jungkook knew better, and he smirked as he grabbed his wrist and twisted it. He wrapped his arm around the guard's neck and choked him while glaring at the other guards that pointed their guns at him.

Hyuna was in her office, staring at the tall stacks of paperwork. She sat on her chair while looking through the papers on top, but then she heard a buzzer going off that indicated something was wrong in the prison. She quickly stood up and headed out of the office.

The guards were struggling against Jungkook. The clown had managed to take down a few of the guards and he was covered in their blood from continuously punching them in the face. His knuckles were bloody and they stung as he panted heavily with a bright smile on his lips but then he backed away to taunt the rest of them. He laughed at them because he knew they couldn't shoot him. The most they could do is wound him, but kill him—never. Jungkook's smile grew when Hyuna sprinted towards them, "Oh good. I'm glad you could join the party." He snickered.