Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy

Jungkook gripped his hand around the struggling man's neck and his smile grew as he watched his body grow weaker. He laughed wickedly, his knuckles turned white as he squeezed so hard he was sure he heard something crack. The man's eyes were wide, almost popping out of his sockets as he stared into Jungkook's eyes and then at nothing. His body grew limp.

Jungkook laughed darkly, he removed one hand from his neck and placed the other to his chest before he tossed him to the side without a hint of remorse or hesitation. The homeless civilians that crowded underneath the bridge looked at him with fear in their eyes. Jungkook smiled brightly, his eyes darkening as he tilted his head playfully and laughed wickedly. "Where's your hope now?! Choi Seunghyun should be here protecting you—don't you know there's crazies all around?" He laughed louder before he jumped near a group of them but they ran off screaming.

Jungkook laughed louder before he turned his heel and continued to taunt more people through the night.

Back at home, Taehyung puffed his cheeks, he sat and tilted the chair back as he spun around out of boredom. He exhaled deeply as he threw his arms forward and then glared at the minions that stayed back to watch him. He pointed his toes forward and stood on his tippy toes before he approached Jaehyo with a wicked smile.

"No." Jaehyo glared at him. "I know that look means nothin' good."

Taehyung tilted his head, "But I'm bored!" he giggled playfully before he fisted the front of his shirt and glared at him. "You owe me, remember, darling?" His soft voice was threatening. "Keep me entertained, sugar, or else it's off with your head." He whispered tauntingly.

Jaehyo swallowed dryly, his eyes staring into Taehyung's cold eyes and he swore he trembled, but was unsure why. He wasn't afraid of Taehyung—well not entirely, but the maniac had so much power over him. He half glared at him, "What do you have in mind?"

Taehyung hummed cutely as he thought about it, "Is there anyone else that's trying to steal my daddy's throne?"

Jaehyo scoffed, "A few, yeah, why? What's it matter?"

Taehyung cocked a brow, "Let's visit one."

"You're insane!" Jaehyo pushed away from him but Taehyung laughed loudly as he slammed him against the table. He leaned closer to him, their lips inches away as they glared at each other for a moment. Taehyung giggled as he shook his head slowly.

"I wasn't asking for your permission, dollface...now let's go!" his tone darkened as he pulled him and pushed him to the side.

"You got a death wish?"

Taehyung chewed on his lower lip, "The only way I'll ever die is in Jungkook's arms, and he's not here right now, is he?" he laughed when Jaehyo shook his head slowly. He had so much power over him and it pissed Jaehyo off so much that he started to smile as a plan formed in his head. Perhaps he would allow Taehyung to have his fun, go out and attack someone else powerful because Jaehyo was sure he wouldn't survive. Taehyung wasn't as skilled as the rest of them were.

Jaehyo smirked, "You wanna have some fun?"

Taehyung tilted his head and scoffed, "That's what I've been saying this whole time! You deaf?" he laughed but Jaehyo chose to ignore his question.

"Let's visit The Penguin—he's been running a part of the streets lately. Been selling quite a few stacks of coke. Not only that but he also owns a strip club..." he continued and Taehyung's eyes darkened as he balled his hands into fists. "He's been takin' over and stealing all the money that could be your puddin's money." He shook his head slowly. "You gotta take him out for your daddy...imagine how proud he'll be of you when you get rid of that nuisance." He smirked knowing he was getting under Taehyung's skin.