Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame

The last time the blade had pierced Taehyung, Jungkook only saw red. His hands balled into tight fists until his knuckles turned white. Taehyung had kicked Robin away, and the hot headed sidekick jumped out of the building for a woman whom was already too close to the ground to be saved.

Jungkook hadn't planned on ruining more people that night, not for lack of desiring it, but because he had been so happy, so high from his plan being a complete success. Batsy had taken the bait. He went after a man that hadn't wanted to be saved, and all Jungkook had to do now was sit back and watch chaos unfold itself.

But then Robin had stabbed Taehyung.

That damn nuisance had stabbed Taehyung.

His. Taehyung.

And a rage, a desire for blood burst within him and he smirked as he grabbed his dart gun and shot at everyone with his Venom. His minions followed and shot at the victims with the same venom. It didn't take long before fits of laughter filled the room. Jungkook laughed with them, but his laugh was much darker as he glared at them.

The people turned dangerously white, their teeth turning yellow, their eyes as wide as marbles as their lips became bloody red. They smiled a large, creepy smile as they started to collapse from laughing so hard. Their hearts gave out from lack of oxygen. Jungkook stepped over their bodies and smiled to himself, "Now that's what I call a beautiful death." He hissed before he turned and approached Taehyung.

Taehyung was out of it when Jungkook knelt in front of him. He caressed his cheek lightly before he took off his blazer and buttoned up shirt. He placed his shirt against Taehyung's wound and put pressure against it to stop the bleeding. He wrapped his lover's arm around him and helped him up, "Come on, honey. Stay with me." He encouraged in an unusually sweet voice. He pecked his head gently before he knelt down and wrapped his arm underneath his knees. He carried Taehyung effortlessly as they headed out of the building before the cops arrived.

Taehyung drifted into consciousness late at night the next day, but he frowned when the first person he saw was Jaehyo, "Ugh." He scrunched up his nose as he looked around the room. "Where's daddy?"

Jaehyo smirked, "Doing what he does best. Ruining lives." He shrugged lightly. "'Bout time you're up, dollface. How long were you planning on just layin' there doin' nothing?" He mocked and Taehyung was too tired to argue with him. He just wanted Jungkook, he wanted him so badly it started to ache his bones. He stretched and groaned painfully when he felt his wounds sting. "Dumbass." Jaehyo scoffed, "Let me check." He pulled the covers off of him and lifted his shirt to check his wounds.

"What'd I miss?"

"A lot, princess."

Taehyung laughed softly, "You missed me, didn't ya? You look like you've been crying. Aw, have you been crying?" he teased him. "Pussy." He burst out laughing while Jaehyo threw the covers over him.

"I liked you better when you were out cold."
Taehyung hummed suggestively, "I bet you did." He winked at him. Jaehyo stared at him, dumbfounded but then he looked away and shook his head in annoyance. "When's daddy comin' back?" Jaehyo didn't answer him. "I wanna do somethin' for him. You think you can help me?"

Jaehyo exhaled deeply, he mentally cursed his luck of always getting stuck with Taehyung. "Jesus just tell me what you want, and I'll go get it. If Mr. J sees you out of bed it'll be my head." He glared at him when Taehyung covered his mouth to suppress his cute giggles. "I know you tryin' to get rid of me."