Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back

Belle Reve Penitentiary

The prisoners were becoming fed up, anger building up from the single song that echoed through the hallways repeatedly. It was a strange form of torture in which the penitentiary decided that playing the same Christmas song would invoke an interesting reaction on them. Christmas wasn't a pleasant memory for most of them.

Many prisoners started to call out, "Turn that shit off!"

"Change the fucking song!"

A few of them could barely suppress their anger and sent punches into the walls as they screamed, "God damnit! How many times are you going to play this fucking song?!" Their distress made the guards smile to themselves as they glanced at one another. They were annoyed of the song too, but the prisoners' reactions were just so entertaining.

It irritated all the prisoners, but one.

Taehyung was spinning around his cell with a bright smile on his face. He giggled lightly as he harmonized with the music that echoed around the prison. "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la la la!" He swayed his hips lightly as he sang louder. "Come on, everybody!" he laughed when the guards looked at him with annoyed expressions.

The song continued and Taehyung giggled as he continued to sing louder. When the song ended, Taehyung giggled cutely as he spun around. He called out, "Again! Again!" He cheered when the song started once again, and continued to sing even though the same song had been playing for hours.

The guards could only watch him with unamused expressions.

They just couldn't crack Taehyung, and it was completely disappointing.

Hours later, the penitentiary was completely silent, but Taehyung continued to hum Christmas songs as he drew figures on the ground from the collected dust. He smiled to himself but then looked up when he heard footsteps approaching. Taehyung stood up and approached the bars with a growing smile on his face.

Hyuna stood on the other side of his cell, and she glared at him for a moment as she stepped closer to him.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh from her silence, "Aw, what's the matter?" he mocked her. "Don't tell me you're still mad about that little paper cut-" he eyed her bandaged arm and then chuckled, "I mean come on, we were just playing rough."

"You've been nothing but a nuisance." Hyuna glared at him and Taehyung's face lit up like she told him the sweetest compliment. Taehyung stared at her, and his eyes slowly widened in satisfaction when he realized how exhausted she looked. Hyuna breathed heavily as she glared at him. "Now, you're going to tell me what I need you to tell me-"

"Or?" Taehyung challenged excitedly.

Hyuna tilted her head slightly, "Listen...The Joker interrupted the live broadcast yesterday..." She glared at him, "...he has six undetectable bombs around Gotham city, and he's not telling us how much time we have until he detonates them..."

Taehyung's smile grew more sinister while he thought about his lover, "Six?" he mouthed in amazement. His eyes widened as he thought about those six bombs detonating at once—it sounded like a party. Hyuna decided to ignore his excitement.

"Now you're going to tell me everything you know—" she threatened.

"I don't know anything, promise!" Taehyung's voice went suddenly sweet and he rose his hands defensively as he snickered lightly. "I've been here the whole time." He mocked her as he grinned wickedly.