Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future

Taehyung laughed as he clung onto Jungkook tightly while he was being carried into their home and then straight into the bedroom. Jungkook kicked the door closed before he pinned Taehyung against it to quickly undress him while nibbling on his jawline. His lips made his way up and he passionately captured Taehyung's lips into his own, and they moaned in unison from the deep desire that yearned to be fulfilled.

Taehyung's lips molded against his, and the heat pooled within him as they rubbed their growing erections together. The friction causing light moans to escape their lips. Taehyung hummed contently as he threw off Jungkook's blazer before working his way down the buttons on his shirt. Taehyung slipped his hands into his shirt and slid it past his arms, but he froze when he noticed something different. He gasped lightly as he ran his fingers on the new ink on Jungkook's chest—it was right above his heart. Taehyung blinked away tears as he stared at his own name tattooed on Jungkook's chest. "Oh...daddy..." he whispered as he looked him in the eyes.

Jungkook had pulled away to look at him, and he smiled gently while grasping his cheek, "You know I'd do anything for you, baby." He leaned in kissed him deeply. Taehyung smiled against their growing kisses, and he reached down and undid Jungkook's slacks. He froze for a moment when he felt Jungkook's hand palm his crotch. Taehyung felt chills running down his spine when his lover pulled away from nibbling on his shoulder to look at him. The way Jungkook looked at him made Taehyung feel even more weak than usual.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, his cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he stared into Jungkook's eyes, "You saved me..." he whispered with a bright smile. "When I was stuck in the nightmare..." he whined lightly when Jungkook undid his shorts and slipped his hand into his underwear to touch him. Taehyung arched his back lightly and he tilted his head back as he whimpered, "Fuck, daddy. Don't stop." He pleaded.

Jungkook smirked as he jerked him off slowly while his other hand stripped Taehyung from his clothes. "Like I said, baby. I'd do anything for you." He pecked his lips gently, and pulled away to look at him. "Come here." He smirked, and carried him into the bed while Taehyung giggled gently.

The mattress felt soft beneath them—it's warmth was welcoming as the couple rolled around while their lips gingerly kissed. Taehyung's fingers grasped Jungkook's hair while his other hand dug into his shoulder. They gasped gently, their lips molding passionately and their tongues toyed together. The heat increased but Taehyung tilted his head back as a deep groan escaped his lips while Jungkook grasped their leaking cocks together and jerked at a slow, even pace. "Fuck...daddy..." Taehyung looked at him with a seductive stare and a coy smile, "It's been so long, I could just cum-"

Jungkook cracked a smile as he trailed kisses down his neck, "I feel it too, baby." He whispered, the high taking over completely as they clung onto each other. "Feels so good to have you here...with me..." he smiled gently as he fingered Taehyung, preparing him carefully.

Taehyung beamed but he closed his eyes while becoming lost in the fire burning within him as the pleasure took over. His body was quivering gently as electric waves sparking within him. He looked at Jungkook with a playful smirk as he brought his hand to his lips and coated his palm and fingers with his saliva before reached down to grasp Jungkook's cock. Jungkook suppressed a groan as he worked three fingers into Taehyung. Taehyung jerked him off eagerly, "You gonna fuck me, daddy?" he whispered seductively.

"Gonna fuck you just how you like it." He smirked before sitting on his knees and turning Taehyung to lie down on his stomach—which made him chuckle into the pillow. Jungkook ran his palms against Taehyung's perky ass in admiration for a moment before spreading his cheeks.