Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me

The air conditioner was blaring inside of the room, making it unbearably cold. Yoongi sat in the corner of the room with his knees drawn to his chest while he cradled them as he shivered. The cold shouldn't have bothered him, but he was incredibly weak. Hyuna had taken it upon herself to break him as much as she could. She would torture him daily, and each day was worse than the previous one. He could feel his skin prickling from the coldness, and whimpered when the door swung open.

Hyuna stood by the doorway with a box in her hand, and a wide smirk on her lips. "Do you need me to turn it down?" She teased. Yoongi slowly lifted his head to look at her and when he noticed the box, his eyes widened. He could hear the beating of his heart inside, and it made his chest tighten.

Hyuna laughed, "Don't think I'd give you the pleasure of seeing it." She slowly lifted the lid of the box and whispered towards the heart, "Close your eyes."

Yoongi slowly closed his eyes, but he was shaking even more.

Hyuna seemed pleased, "I'm surprised you're not begging yet." She hummed and then stared at him, "Let me ask you something, witch...what did you expect your life to be like? Did you really expect a monster such as yourself to have a normal life?" She scoffed when her words seemed to affect Yoongi. He looked down and shook his head slowly.

"I didn't-"

"Don't be so pathetic!" Hyuna screamed. "You're a monster. How could you possibly have the luxury of living in the city? You shouldn't even exist." She smirked as she whispered once more, "You're nothing but a monster."
Yoongi backed away even more against the wall as he shook his head quickly, "I'm not." He balled his hands into fists while whispering, "I'm not a monster...I'm not a monster..." he whimpered, "I've never wanted to hurt anyone."

"But you have-"

"Because you made me!" Yoongi screamed as his finger nails dug onto the ground. He trembled from anger, but it quickly subsided and was replaced with agony.

Hyuna took a step closer while glaring at him, "It's always a wiser decision to stop something before it happens." She smirked while titling her head, "You think I could allow something so powerful to be free?" She shook her head. "You deserve to be locked up. You deserve to know what it feels like to be completely powerless."

Yoongi shook his head as he whimpered, "I'm not a monster..."

Hyuna popped the lid off the box and she stared at the beating heart with narrowed eyes. "Let's see just how powerful you truly are." She smiled widely, "Hurt yourself. I want you to make yourself bleed...and don't stop until you pass out." She leaned against the wall and laughed when Yoongi struggled against the order. His limbs were shaking, and he screamed as tears burned into his eyes.

"Open your eyes." Hyuna ordered.

Yoongi opened his dark eyes, and his pupils glowed as he glared at her. His hand shook as he struggled against himself. When Hyuna ordered him to hurt himself again, she squeezed his beating heart. It burned every part of him, and he screamed—he begged her to stop while staring at the box with worry in his eyes. Hyuna pulled her hand away, and Yoongi cried weakly as he lifted his hand. He stared at the blackness that surrounded his palm.

Hyuna didn't look away as Yoongi started to scream from the pain of hurting himself. He started to slowly dig into his own skin until he drew blood. His clothes became stained with his blood, he didn't stop hurting himself. He continued to torture himself with his own strength, and he didn't stop until he passed out from fatigue.