Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?

Swirls of bright, neon colors blurred into Taehyung's vision. He was high off of the rush, the adrenaline pumping through his veins, a wicked, red smile spread across his lips as he looked around the bright city's lights. He moved so fast everything blurred around him, but that only made him feel more bubbly, he laughed louder.

"Come and get me, B-Man!" He taunted in his sultry voice. His hands squeezed the handle bars of the motorcycle he had stolen. He couldn't remember how anything had happened because it happened so fast, but all he knew was that they were all on motorcycles; racing away from the black shadows that threatened to ruin their fun.

Jungkook's laugh pierced the night as he looked over his shoulder and screamed, "You're gonna have to try harder than that!" He and Taehyung laughed as they swerved passed the cars, and drove through the streets. Batman wasn't usually this hesitant, but there were so many potential victims around that he had to be careful, but Robin didn't share his same worry. He just wanted to catch them, no matter the cost. No matter the consequences. He thought the end would justify the means, so he kept that in mind when he grabbed a few explosive marbles and flung it towards Taehyung's bike. The explosives made Taehyung swerve his bike uncontrollably, but he giggled as he nearly fell off but managed to jump off of the bike and onto a parked car.

Batman was more focused on the Joker, but he watched civilians panic, and run away from the explosives. "Robin." He gritted through his teeth as he glanced at him for a moment, but then ran towards the Joker.

Taehyung stood on the car, his eyes focused on the Batman as a bright smile spread on his lips, "Hey, Batsy!" He called out to him and smirked when both Robin and Batman glared at him momentarily. Taehyung hummed a nursery rhyme as he pulled out a small tube filled with green liquid from his sock and showed it off with a wide grin. "You're gonna have to make a choice, B-man! It's either us..." his voice was sweet at first, but it quickly darkened as he spat out his last two words. "Or them." He glared before he tossed the tube with green liquid towards a convenient store. Then it blew up, and Taehyung's eyes brightened as he threw his hands into the air, "Woah!" he laughed when Robin jumped on the car and tackled him down.

Robin wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck and squeezed tightly. "You'll pay for everything you've done! I'll make sure of it!" he squeezed harder, but Taehyung only laughed as he looked at him.

Taehyung looked at him, his laughter increased when he jerked his knee into Robin's crotch which sent the resourceful hero to the side. He laughed louder, "What a turn on. Too bad you're not my type, but thanks for the offer." He winked as he got up on his feet and giggled as he ran towards the Joker. He was off of his bike, a gun in hand as he threatened to pierce his victim's temple with a bullet. He looked at the Batman and laughed wickedly.

"Will they ever stop screaming?" He complained in a hoarse, deep growl as he glanced at the store that trapped dozens of civilians from the fire. He laughed louder, rambling off nonsense as the Batman looked at him, his dark eyes glaring into him.

"We both know how this ends..." Batman whispered as he looked at the scared woman that bit her lips together. She tried not to cry because when she did, Jungkook would become rough with her. He had his arm wrapped around her neck and he'd tighten his hold when she struggled. "Let her go."

"Your time's running up hero!" He smirked. "They're about to toast in there, so why don't you stop flirting with me, and go do what you do best." He looked at him, his dark eyes glaring at him, "Save them."

Robin scrambled off of the floor, he sprinted towards the store to save the people from the fire. The screams were deafening, but the night stood still as the Joker looked at Batman with no remorse in his eyes.