Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart

The five of them were on the floor, in a circle while Yoongi's head lied on Seokjin's lap. Namjoon handed a few water bottles out before he opened one and gently lifted Yoongi's head to give him water. Seokjin helped by holding Yoongi's head, and he smiled lightly as he watched Taehyung share his water with Jungkook. Hoseok drank a bit from his own bottle before handing it to Seokjin. Seokjin smiled at Hoseok before drinking a bit of the water.

Namjoon smiled sadly at Yoongi as he pulled the bottle away from his lips. He turned to look at the rest of the criminals with a small smile, "So...what are we doing?"

Jungkook smirked lightly as he glanced at Taehyung and squeezed his hand gently, "I've got a few ideas."

Yunho was crouching down as he gripped onto the submachine gun. He silently signaled his team to move forward when he made sure the coast was clear. He looked around the prison with a worried expression. "What do you want us to do?"

Jackson moved closer and he looked around with a frustrated expression. "They're hiding somewhere." He crouched down when he heard a loud noise. "What the hell..." he muttered. "Send Unit A to investigate." He ordered and Yunho did exactly as he was told.

The unit moved in closer, but as soon as they were close enough, an ominous song started to play through the speakers. A few of the officers stopped moving, and they stared around in horror. Yunho and Jackson glanced at each other, but before anyone could process what to do, Taehyung swung the door open with a bazooka in hand. He winked cutely before screaming, "Yikes!" He giggled as he pulled the trigger and it sent an explosive that ripped through the officers and exploded at the end of the hallway.

"Everyone get down!!!" Yunho screamed, and the remaining officers all scrambled away. Namjoon and Hoseok stepped out of the room with their guns in hand. Namjoon was the first to cock his sniper rifle, and he didn't hesitate as he shot the officers perfectly in their heads. Hoseok grabbed an unconscious officer and he laughed as he threw him across the room and towards crouching officers.

Seokjin was inside the room, beside Yoongi and he gently rubbed his hand, "I'll come back as soon as it's safe..." He nodded. "Don't worry, Yoongi. I won't leave you." He shook his head slowly as he squeezed his hand gently and then walked out of the room. He cocked his colt m4 carbine, and he shot down as many officers as he could without hesitation.

Jungkook and Taehyung dragged Hyuna out of the room, but they used her as a shield.

"Put her down!" Jackson screamed.

Jungkook smirked as he glared at him, "You'd like that..." He glanced at the machine guns, but frowned lightly. "I want to kill him slowly."

Taehyung glanced at Hyuna, "Slower than this bitch?" he chuckled when Jungkook smiled. He grabbed a glock and cocked it, "Let's get rid of the rest." He smirked as he instantly shot one of the officers in the head.

Gun shots continued to go off furiously for what felt like hours. The criminals managed to dodge the shots. Hyuna was sputtering in pain, screaming for Jackson to save her, but Jungkook only gagged her with the front of his gun. Jungkook laughed when she choked.

Taehyung licked his lips as he glared at an officer he wanted to target next. "Ready daddy?" He smirked as he grabbed his knife and aimed it towards the officer's leg.

"Always." Jungkook whispered but he laughed darkly when his lover threw the knife and it pierced the officer's leg. Jungkook pulled the gun out of Hyuna's mouth and he shot the officer in the neck.