Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'

The moment the red timer on Gotham's clocktower hit 00:00:00, something went terribly wrong. A small part of the city, Aparo Park, became infested with large robotic wasps that taunted the citizens around the area. Police force tried to shoot the wasps down, but they were too quick. The buzzing ripped through the sky, and citizens struggled to get away but the wasps picked a few of them up only to toss them a few feet away.

"Somebody help me!" a little boy screamed when a wasp lifted him from the ground and flew a few feet forward and then it dropped him. He cried out as he struggled to stand up and get away.

Gotham city was in a frenzy.

Gotham's clock tower had been blacked out but then bold red numbers appeared. It started with 10:00:00 and then the timer started to count down.

Jungkook smirked to himself as he allowed himself inside of the apartment. He looked around, his eyes slowly widening in interest when he saw a portrait, "Aw..." he smirked as he lifted it and stared at the picture of Taehyung smiling with his cap and gown. Jimin stood beside him in the picture, but Jungkook ignored him and only looked at Taehyung. He lightly brushed his fingers on Taehyung's face before he put the picture down.

"I'm on my way!" a panicked voice called out from the room.

It was dark in the apartment, and Jimin was in a rush as he grabbed a gun, but he didn't get very far before one of Jungkook's minions got to him. Jimin struggled against the minions as they forced him to sit on a chair, facing Jungkook. One of the minions turned on the lights and Jimin glared at the clown prince, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Jungkook stepped forward and he couldn't help but smirk, "Relax, I'm only here to discuss a few things with you." He shrugged, "Here's the deal...I don't ask you any questions, you don't ask me any questions." He paused, his eyes darkening as he glared at him, "Understand?"

"Just tell me what the fuck you want!" Jimin struggled against the minions.

Jungkook glanced at his minions, "Boys, relax. We're just here to talk...we're all friends here," as soon as he said that the minions stepped away from Jimin. Jimin glared at them and then at The Joker. Jungkook looked at him, "You and I both know that Taehyung's life in in danger right now, so I'm here to make you a deal-"

"I'm not getting him out." Jimin said simply.

Jungkook chuckled, "I'm not asking you to." He shrugged as he stepped closer to him. His face was stern as he tilted it slightly and said, "Do you have any idea how sick Choi Minho is? He gets off on this. He's basically a necrophilia—I mean come on, think about it. Why else would he uncuff Taehyung while he's paralyzed?"

Jimin's eyes slowly widened, his heart seemed to stop momentarily. His voice was broken as he stared at him, "How the hell would you even know that?"

Jungkook quickly lifted a finger and shook his head, "No questions, remember."

"You're fucking lying-"

"It's up to you whether you believe me or not...." He shrugged. "Here's my proposal." He paused and he held out an ear bud, "I need you to put this into Taehyung's ear so I can get him out of his panic induced state before Dr. Choi shoots him up again with another dosage." He smiled lightly, "In return, I vow not to cause any harm to any children."

Jimin frowned lightly, "Children aren't exactly your target..."

Jungkook smirked as he shrugged, "I don't mind hurting them."