Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you

Jungkook glanced towards Ace Chemicals as he stepped out of the black van and towards the Batman—whom was on the ground, body trembling as he gritted his teeth together. There was blood everywhere, and the five clowns circled around with wicked smiles on their faces. Jungkook held a crowbar in hand as he approached Batman, "It's been fun, hasn't it, Batsy?" He laughed when Batman groaned painfully, his body fighting back the stun from the stun batons. "You and I were quite the team for...years." He exhaled deeply, but then smiled wickedly as he glared at the hero, "I never wanted to kill you—I told you once before, and I'll say it again!" He inched closer, nudging his feet against Batman's head, "You're just too much fun!"

Batman glared at him, "When will you have enough?!" He tried to push himself up, but Jungkook swung the crowbar across his head, and the clown laughed at the crack of his armor. Jungkook was laughing, pouncing around Batman as he taunted him. "What the hell are you trying to prove?!" Batman screamed as he glared at him. "You're like a child, Jungkook. Always wanting more and never having enough. Nothing is enough for you! What'll happen when you destroy this city, huh?! You think everyone will look up to you when there's no one else left?!" His voice echoed. "These people won't bow down to you no matter what you do..."

Jungkook laughed as he shook his head, "We'll see about that." He growled as he pulled out his gun, cocked it and aimed it at the hero. He tilted his head slightly, and exhaled in annoyance before he sat down beside the Batman. He pressed his palm to his chin as he looked at him and then at the sky. There was a moment of silence between them—well Batman was silent while Jungkook seemed to be going through some internal struggles. "This isn't how I wanted us to end, Bats." He frowned. "I always thought that eventually you would kill me—I gave you plenty of opportunities to kill me! And yet...you still don't!" he exhaled loudly in annoyance, "You must really like having me around." He chuckled darkly. "Do I give you a sense of purpose, Bats?"

One of the minions approached slowly and stunned Batman hard enough until the hero screamed, his body twitching against the high voltage that took over his body. Jungkook smiled widely, "You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? I thought eventually you'd crack, but you won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness and I haven't killed you because you're just too much fun, Bats."

Batman was on his stomach, he fought against himself and managed to push himself to sit up on his knees. He was shaking, trembling as he breathed heavily.

"I really believed you and I were destined to do this forever." He stood up, gripped onto the crow bar and struck Batman across his mask, chipping enough of it to expose Batman's eye. Jungkook cracked a smile, "But hey, it's been fun!" he threw his hands into the air, "So much fun." He laughed. "I have to say you're one of my closest friends, Bats." He chuckled darkly as he leaned closer and whispered, "I never told anyone your secret." He mouthed, "Oh Sehun." He winked and Batman shook as he threw himself to him and gripped his hands around his neck. Jungkook seemed pleased, "I've always said that billionaire was your real mask and this—this is who you really are." He struggled to speak with Batman's hands around his neck.

Batman cried out when Jungkook flipped the crowbar and stabbed him in the side of his stomach. He dug it into his, twisting it and then he grabbed one of the minion's baton placed it under his chin to stun him. Batman was screaming, but he found enough strength to head-butt Jungkook and the action made the clown stumble back, "You little-!" He was about to strike him when he heard Chanyeol's voice in his ear bud.

'M-Mr. J...' Chanyeol was shaking.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "What the hell do you want?"

'I-I don't want you to get upset with me or anything, but I forgot to mention that with the ear bud I can not only track you and Taehyung, but I can also see your health...levels...' his voice drifted off. Jungkook was silent for a moment, unable to understand why Chanyeol thought this information was useful at this moment.