Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card

The mayor, Kim Min-Jun. walked towards his mansion, his feet heavy against the snow that stuck to the ground. He exhaled tiredly, ran his fingers through his coat until his hands disappeared into the pockets. A deep, exhausted exhale escaped his lips, white vapor forming from his hot breath against the chilly night. "It's been a week." He mumbled. Suzy, his wife walked beside him, her heels tapping as they walked into the mansion. "It's been a week since those clowns attacked...a whole fucking month they were tearing this city apart and then they just vanished." He was frustrated, tossing his coat to the side as he punched the coffee table. "They've been doing this shit for months, but last month..." his eyes widened in horror. "Last month was hell."

"Literally..." Suzy said breathlessly, she rubbed her arm and shook her head gently, "They've destroyed the city, and Batman-..." She sniffled and rubbed her nose gently, "Where the hell is Batman?"

"Forget him. He's no hero because if he were he would've killed the Joker a long time ago. Long before any of this shit happened." Min-Jun was fuming, and he punched the table once more, "Billions of dollars, these clowns are costing me billions of fucking dollars!" He broke the table and Suzy flinched but she didn't move away.

"Maybe it's over..." Suzy whispered.

Min-Jun glared at her, he stepped towards her with his hands balled into tight fists, "Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?!" he screamed. "It's the fucking Joker, he'd never just stop. He's driving the whole city insane-"

Suzy took one step back and she froze when their maid walked passed her and held out a white envelope towards Min-Jun, "It says 'important'," she whispered, her hand shaking as she avoided to look her boss in the eyes.

"I can see that." He yanked the envelope from her hand and tore it open. He frowned because he thought it was empty for a moment and then a playing card slipped out and landed on the ground by his feet. Suzy looked down, her eyes widened in horror as she stared at it.

They both just looked at the card, not truly processing what it meant, but they knew what it meant—they just didn't want to accept it.

Near their feet was a Joker card and it had a blood stain on the corner and it was slightly torn on the opposite corner. Min-Jun's face paled, he could hardly breathe as he whispered, "We need to leave." He reached forward, grabbed Suzy's arm and yanked her towards the front door, "We need to leave!"

They were running towards their car, but they froze when the headlights turned on and nearly blinded them from how bright they were. Min-Jun and Suzy instantly shielded their eyes, the realization of what this meant not really hitting them until car engine roared. Min-Jun was shaking in fear, his body quivering as he backed up, "Oh shit, oh shit!" As soon as they sprinted towards the mansion, the gas pedal was slammed and the car took off, aiming straight for them.

Suzy and Min-Jun dived to the side and they cried out in panic when the car crashes against the door, breaking it off. The top of the car slid open and Jungkook popped out with a bright smile on his face, "Well, well, well, you lucky winners have received the Joker card!" he saif excitedly before he pulled himself up, and stood on the front of the car. He approached them with a wicked smile on his face, "Do you know what this means?!" he laughed loudly when the couple looked at each other.

The mayor glared at Jungkook, "Just kill me already. Enough foreplay."

Jungkook pointed his finger at him and laughed, "You think it'll be that easy?" He backed up and screamed, "Do you not know who I am?!" he smiled brightly when his voice echoed in the mansion. He rolled his eyes in annoyance, groaning as he shook his head, "You idiot, you just won the Joker card—you should be more excited! This means that you're the lucky winner!" He said excitedly.