Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss

The heat was always such a temptation; it stole the attention of time by how enticing and irresistible it was. The sheets became entangled in between their sweaty bodies; Taehyung's leg was over Jungkook's waist as they rutted together. Their hips grinded against each other, stimulating their leaking erections. They rubbed against each other, feeding off of their desire to feel one another closer. Jungkook's lips engulfed Taehyung's lips, he darted his tongue into his mouth and groaned as their tongues toyed together. Their hands greedy, Taehyung dragged his fingers down Jungkook's biceps. He felt Jungkook flex around his fingers, and the strength had Taehyung feeling weaker; he whimpered loudly. He was seeing stars, his mind turning into mush as the delirium hit him hard, his body was trembling as he was desperate to come undone.

Jungkook was so strong, he lifted Taehyung easily and held onto his hips so he could straddle him. That itself made Taehyung moan deeper; he loved how Jungkook could have his way with him if he truly wanted to. Jungkook sat up on the bed, he leaned against the headboard as his eyes scanned Taehyung's face. He was completely fucked up. His eyes were half lidded, his head tilted back as he grinded his ass against Jungkook's erection. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's beautiful lips before he ran his fingers through them, then he smirked when Taehyung sucked on his two fingers. Jungkook thrusted them into his mouth, and he muttered 'Fuck...baby...' when Taehyung swirled his tongue around them, and sucked on them diligently.

Jungkook nibbled on his lover's jaw line as his hand wrapped around Taehyung's erection, then he tugged it languidly to tease him further. There was a cock ring that gripped around the base of Taehyung's throbbing erection, and he was whining, mewling from how badly he craved to come. His head was spinning, his fingers growing limp around Jungkook's biceps and he couldn't hold himself up anymore. He was losing strength, and the fact that they were still fully clothed made the scene even more hotter because they couldn't even spare a minute to tear their clothes off of each other. Jungkook had pulled Taehyung's tights shorts down, and Taehyung also pulled Jungkook's jeans and underwear down enough to free his cock, but beside that they were fully clothed.

"Daddy..." Taehyung mewled, his head spinning as his body became lighter against Jungkook's strong hold. "Ah f-fuck," he cried out when Jungkook's hands squeezed around his ass cheeks before he thrusted two fingers into him. Taehyung whined deeply, he moved up and down, meeting Jungkook's thrusts. When Jungkook inserted a third finger, he curled them as he thrusted them in and Taehyung was a mess. He was whimpering, and he was sure he would've climaxed at that point had it not been for the damn cock ring Jungkook loved to torture him with.

Taehyung gripped onto Jungkook's biceps as he leaned in to kiss him deeply, he nibbled on his lower lip for a moment before he thrusted his tongue against Jungkook's tongue. Taehyung hummed softly, loving the taste of his lover's lips. He could do this all day, every day. "Daddy..." Taehyung whispered against his lips before he pecked him one more time. He looked at him, his pupils glossy and dilated from lust and Jungkook swore he's never seen anything more beautiful. Taehyung moaned when Jungkook pulled his fingers out of him, and Taehyung grabbed his hands and lifted them above his head. "Close your eyes, daddy." Taehyung purred seductively as he brushed his lips against Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook had only closed his eyes for a second when Taehyung took advantage of the opportunity and cuffed him to the bed post. The 'click' made Jungkook's eyes open instantly and he tugged against the hold as the realization sunk into his head. The anger was evident in his eyes as he glared at his playful lover before he growled so deeply that Taehyung couldn't help but giggle, "Take these off." He ordered. Taehyung giggled playfully as he lied down on Jungkook's legs. He spread his legs apart and teasingly swayed his hips as he pulled his shorts and underwear off. He didn't bother taking his shirt off.