~Chapter One~

•Point of view: Percy•

"You can't break me Lyacon." I whispered, feeling the blood dripping off my body.

Lyacon stopped whipping me "Everything can be broken, you just have to find out how." He snorted.

Lyacon walked around me. "You have been used, smashed and betrayed , but yet you don't break." He said, as he started smiling and went on. "But there is one thing that hasn't been tainted yet, the one thing that keeps you innocent, and soon that will be rectified." Then he left my cave, closing the door behind him. "Tomorrow you will have a visitor, and you mad her angry, and you are going to pay, Perseus. You are going to pay." With that, I was left alone, to think about what he said.

The moment he left, I tried to move to the dark side of the cave, where I had hidden a rock, The only sharp thing in the room, and started scrapping the chains. I have to get loose now. I thought. I can't let myself get... whatever is going to happen to me tomorrow. I'm near through the chains! After a few hours I stopped, because of my wounds and having a tired feeling in my muscles. I will get out, I will get Artemis's wolf back, I will make mother proud, and I will kill anyone standing in the way.

*

After hours of hitting one of the chains, one of them was half broken, but the rock was fully broken. I slowly shuffled towards a piece of rock, and tried to grab it. After a few tries, I finally got a hold of it, and shuffled back, and started hitting the chains again, not knowing that tomorrow there would be a horrible surprise for me.

-----------------------

Euh... forget what I said about updating Monday, here is an accurate schedule (hopefully) what I'm gong to (try) to do:

Okay, this will be the update schedule:

Monday ((my Monday) a thousand words, but with consequences, if there are five hundred words there will be a chapter on Wednesday, if there are a thousand words, then the next update will be Friday)

Wednesday (If the chapter of Monday was under five hundred words, there will be a chapter of Max six hundred words)

Friday (if the previous chapter was on Wednesday, this chapter will be a fine hundred words long, if there was no chapter on Friday, this chapter will be a thousand words long)

Let's try to do that........ Il do my best, il probably feel bad and update more often, but I'm trying to make these chapters a lil longer.