~Chapter Seven~

•Point of view: Percy•

It was late in the night when I entered my bedroom, after my midnight walk. Hoping that my father hadn't noticed me, I quickly crept into my bed, and thought about why I had let the hunters go.

I could of killed them so easily. I thought, as I turned to the other side of my bed. But they seemed so familiar...

Eventually I fell in sleep after a lot of twisting and turning.

*

"Hello Percy" I heard someone say, as I opened my eyes, seeing a little girl tending the fire.

"Who are you?" I said, with a slight growl in my voice.

"Hestia, your... aunt." She said, giving a nice and fuzzy feeling off.

"Lyacon has a sister?" I asked, not knowing where this would go, because I didn't know that Lyacon even had siblings.

"I'm not Lyacons sister." She said, still smiling but giving a little different feeling.

"Your my mothers sister!" I said, as if I just had found out the way to breath underwater.

"No."

I gave her a questioning look. "Then how are you my aunt?"

She smiled. "Your.. biological father is Poseidon, but he didn't want you, and then you became the son of Lupa."

"Gods, they cannot be trusted. Leave me alone, with your illusionous talk."

She looked a little sad, which made me whimper, but regained my glare.

"As you wish."

*

I woke up by falling of the bed, and with that, my day begun.

"Great" I muttered, as I walked to the dining hall, getting a big boar out of the kitchen, as I saw my father walking and I immediately walking towards him, with a question in my mind from last nights dream.

"Father?" I asked Lyacon, as I walked next to The King of Werewolves.

"What is it my son?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I have been thinking, and I thought about that I can't remember who my mother is, could you tell me about her?"

He gave me a sad smile. "Yes, I will tell you about her after breakfast."

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!