~Chapter Fourteen~

Scroll down for the story, because I just got tagged.

Tagger: @Kodbro

1. Do you have a crush? Nope

2. Who's your crush? (Refer to question one) No one

3. What's your eye color? Brown

4. What's your shoe size? I don't know XD

5. What your biggest fear? Failing someone.

6. What's your height? I don't know, one meter fifty or something.

7. Favourite salad dressing? Salad?!

8. Favourite animal? Mountain goat.

9. Last time you cried? When I moved away from my friends, that was four years ago, and I just don't really cry anymore.

10. What's your background? Friendly. Totally.

But.

You hurt me my friends you have problems.

Seriously, don't try me.

11. Tag ten people

ArtemisOlympus
@Stormthinker
@Amber1100
@EthanNyauma
@Superwholockmeetyou
@Azer300
@bookwormgeek22244
@Rougexmen
@moonlighthope9
@Davjazzy

•Point of view: Third Person•

As soon as Nico said that they where in China, he knew that they where in trouble. But not hesitating for a second, Will made sure that Nico would just lye on the ground, and that his wounds where healed. He quickly examined Nico, and saw that moving him wasn't an option.

"Well, this is going to be hard." Will said, as he gently put Nico's head on some soft grass.

"How bad is it?" Nico said, heading straight for the point.

"Well, you have some pretty deep wounds, even if I would use some ambrosia or nectar, it wouldn't fully heal you, and even if it did, you should rest for some time." Will said, as he saw Nico's face darken with the word 'rest'

"Well are you going to stand there, or you going to help me?" Nico asked, making Will feel slightly so guilty that he hadn't yet even got the ambrosia out.

Will smiled. "Let's hope for the best." He said, as he got the ambrosia.

*

While one son of Apollo was healing a certain son of Hades, there where many other Apollo children, who were doing their best to make sure no-one would die.

Otherwise a certain daughter of Ares would have their heads for letting her siblings die

"Nobody leaves camp." Chiron said stern, as he trotted into the infirmary. "We can't have anymore so-named 'incidents' like this again. We can't let the red furred beast  hurt anymore campers." Chiron looked in dismay of what had happened to the campers, who stepped outside of the boundaries. They never had a chance, if Chiron was a little closer, he could of shot an arrow through the beast, but he was far, and the beast was fast. Sadly he had only hit the beasts hide.

Chiron galloped to the boundaries of the camp.

I will personally kill you. Where the thoughts in his head. No-one will hurt the campers if I have a say in it.

"Curse you" he muttered. "May you never return to your loved ones."

Sorry this took ages, but I have to learn for like a dozen of tests that are next week, so il try to update next week Wednesday.

Ask me things, or give me ideas (I need em)
Or just vote if you like it!