~Chapter Thirty Seven~

K.

Sorry for the long wait.

I'm just gonna blame Irma even though I don't live anywhere close to there.
I am in now way saying that Irma was a good thing, and I hope that the people will be able to live their life like it was before Irma #BadWriting
-

Proud citizen of ProcrastiNation

-

Homework everywhere, tests hen I don't see them, mAke iT sToP!

-

Tried updating yesterday, but for certain reasons couldn't.

•Point of view: Perseus•

The moment the coast was clear and I had my mind sorted out, I moved out the shadows and followed Kaylee. The thing I was about to do, was not something I would be proud of, but it was to ensure my survival. I would be every moment of my existence. Hunters, Demigods, Amazons, and Lupa's Wolves.

After a while of debating and stalking Kaylee, I had final followed her to her pup, and decided to act. I wanted to take a step forward, but halted the moment I saw her stop, and listen carefully. After a few seconds of standing Stil, she sighed, and moved on. Silently I walked closer, until I was barely a foot-length away. Quickly, I grabbed her, and pulled her down, landing her head on the floor.

Hard.

I quickly out her up, her face close to my face, slowly seeing her hair staining red.

"Tell me, why does Lyacon want me dead?"

She groaned. "Wha? Oh, Lyacon wants you dead."

I had clearly hit her head to hard.

"Why does he want me dead?"

Slowly, Kaylee started making more sensible comments. "Lyacon afraid you'll turn back."

I growled. "Explain!"

She started telling how Lyacon had erased my memory, used me for experiments, and tried to breed stronger werewolves. She told me how I was a child of Lupa.

I didn't know what to think. He didn't love me, he used me. He erased my memory, and used me.

Suddenly, Kaylee started whispering. "My pup...."

I walked over to her, I hated her for the reason that she was going to killing me, but that was no reason to punish the child.

"Who's the father of the child?" I asked.

She started dully, looking in my direction, clearly that she had severe brain damage.

"Percy. Perseus. Percy. Perseus."

I frowned, wondering what she meant, and why she was saying my name, and my hated-nickname.

"What do you mean with that?" I growled at her.

She seemed to have a faint smile in her face, as she whispered her last audible words.

"The answer to your question."