~Chapter Twelve~

•Point of view: Artemis•

"This isn't something I would do fast." I said, as I looked up. "But they will not die, today or, any other day soon, you could understand right mother?" I said staring at my mother Leto.

She nodded agreeing. "You shouldn't leave friends are family in harms way." She said. "At least you have that quality, not like your father." She said, saying the last few words grumpy. "It was foolish for me to ever even like him."

I nodded. "Understandable, he isn't always like able, sometimes he is nice, bit otherwise... Now back to the original topic. What should I do mother? I can't let my hunters stay at camp forever, nor can I let them be endangered. I have seen the potential of this beast, and it isn't small, if he would, he could take out a god."

Mother sipped at her tea. "Do what you must, I can't always guide you through, but I can give you advice."

I brightened up. "And what is that advice mother?" I asked politely as possible.

She smiled. By then, I should have known what she would say, what pretty much every mother would say. "Follow your heart."

*

I had left my mothers emprisonnent, my time there was limited, that being her punishment for simply being a Titan. Some titans where put far away from other titans, not allowed to see their family. They did nothing, and got punished for being related, and holding the title of Titan, but maybe, I can get at least one titan free today.

I flashed up to Olympus, and went to my fathers temple, where he probably was just sitting and doing nothing, or he could be on his throne also doing nothing. After I checked his temple, and seeing that he wasn't there, I walked up to the throne room, and saw Zeus sitting on his throne.

"Father"

He woke up from doing nothing. "What is it Artemis?"

"I have been thinking..."

"About what?" He asked, with a slight tone of annoyance filling his voice.

"Well, you know, since some Titans never did anything in the first Titan war... wouldn't it be fair if they could be released?"

He frowned. "No. If we release them now, they will definitely turn on us. None of the Titans will never, ever be freed!" He shouted, as the clouds grew darker. "I will make sure that they will never escape, and you better not ever mention this again!" He thundered

Sorry for the late-ish update, and for the filler, I seriously need ideas.

Don't forget to vote and comment!