~Chapter Thirty Three~

Guess who got struck be lightning, while going up with a small city hopper plane?

So, not sure if I will get a full chapter, cos I only got a half day to write this, and with my writing speed..... o well, il be back in like a week and then updates will slowly become regularly again.

(Most likely a filler chapter)

•Point of view: Third Person•

Lyacon was not having a good day.

His 'son' was becoming self aware, and he had received word that Artemis, and her Hunt where going in this direction, being led by that other child of Poseidon, that thought he was worthy of his pack.

Now he had to make sure that his son, didn't find out who he really was, and that nobody caused attention so that the Hunt would find his home faster. And he would probably have to risk someone to get that Poseidon boy killed, to make sure the hunters would not find where he was.

"My king?" A voice asked, revealing the mother of his 'sons' pups, Amanda.

"I have a mission for you." I said, seeing her face giving a questioning look. "I need you to kill that boy that's leading the Hunt here." Lyacon said, thinking of her reputation as a great fighter. Did you really think just everyone could become mother of a Prince's pups?

She nodded. "It will be done my king." And with those final words, she parted from her king, and leaving the room.

Quickly moving towards the outer parts of her new home, she saw her Prince sitting on a rock, with a troubled face.

"Anything I could do for you my Prince?" She asked.