~Chapter Thirty Nine~

•Point of view: Perseus•

Creeping further downwards, further into the wolf's lair, I walked towards the future life of a child, which was, most likely mine.

It was not a nice thought, giving your child away to a stranger, who was working for somebody who most likely wanted you dead. The pups, including your child would probably try to kill you later. This plan just got a worse every second.

But it is to late to go back. It was the only good option for the young child, and it was also the only available option.

Imagine what it would be to take her with me. It would probably make her life worse.

After a while I finally arrived, and wanted to walk through the door, put the pup down next to his future siblings, and then ran away as fast as possible.

Sadly that was not the case.

In front of the door, there where four werewolves guarding the doorway.

"Dam." I whispered, not sure how to handle this.

To late I realised that they could here my whispering, they are werewolves, how stupid could I get? I was so dead. Seconds after I had whispered, they started walking my direction. Quickly placing down my child, I got ready to fight, knowing that I should use my advantage to its most.

They walked closer to me, walking in a certain formation, ready to do their job.

I'm not sure which party attacked first, and what exactly happened in the fight. I only remember clawing into the blondies face, and throwing someone into a wall, breaking his neck. The only thing I could remember that I had killed at least one of them, and rendering the others unconscious.

Slowly I walked back, towards the child, grabbing her and moving towards my destination.

Opening the door as silently possible, I headed in with the child, trying my best to keep her as silent as possible. Which worked, as I payed her down next to the other three cubs, adding her to her new family.

After that I just walked out the room, and ran into the night, unaware, someone had seen me place the child.