~Chapter Thirty One~

To start, I want to say thank you for all who waited patiently for the update. I was at families, at school for 11 hours, and have a lot of upcoming tests.

Tests go first. If there is a test I must learn for; I while first do that, then this.

•Point of view: Third Person•

"Look who got in trouble!" A blond haired female werewolf taunted the werewolf prince, just before she got an elbow on her stomach. Which ended in  an angry face, and a few hissed sentences.

The prince of werewolves just kept walking, as he saw that the rest of the group started picking sides, the female blonde had three people backing her up, whilst the blond male only got backed up by one person.

His day couldn't get worse. I had expected to get a warm welcome, not a cold shower of unhappy howls. He silently thanked the one who took it up for him.

He quickly went away, and sat down.

From his perspective, everything was blurry. His father said he had amnesia, but yet, a lot of people didn't know him. If he really was the werewolf prince, wouldn't he be recognised? Every one acted as if he suddenly appeared, but they still tried to act as if he had always been there. The more he thought about it, the less it made sense. If he really did have amnesia, wouldn't he be able to slowly remember something? Wouldn't other people know him? Like really know him? Not just I-just-heard-you'sort of knowing somebody? And why did he have a mark of a roman?

The only thing he really wanted to know, is who he really was.

Sorry it's kinda late, and the wifi is gone, so it will take ages to post.