~Chapter Twenty Six~

•Point of view: Third Person•

The snow majestically flopped onto the ground leaving a layer of white over Olympus. It was the Winter Solictice, and the gods were having a meeting, talking about what they should do to prevent further attacks from enemy immortals. At least that was what they were talking about. Poseidon, was having an argument ment with Artemis, going something along the lines of; you are a bad hunter. And; at least I tried.

Overall, the negotiations were not going all to well. Zeus was getting agitated that Poseidon was still mopping over his son, that had been gone forever. And that it was claimed that he was a werewolf. Mostly that. The half blood was powerful, but if it was possible that he was a werewolf, things would get tense. He knew the kind had big potential, and was a great hero, but it still bothered him that he couldn't t control him. And he would be more out of hand if he was a werewolf. He could go insane, and kill demigods, then after time he would die, and then Poseidon would start a war. This wasn't good. And it was not getting better anytime soon. If he would tell Hades not to tell Poseidon that his son was dead when he died, this could all be avoided, but when Poseidon found out, keyword; when, he would cause another tantrum.

The sound of the arguments in Olympus was boring him.

"Will everybody just shut up?" The king of the gods asked.

For a short moment there was silence, until the arguments broke loss.

Zeus gave up stopping the arguments, and joined one, leaving nobody reasonable in the council left.