~Chapter Thirty Two~

Note, please read.

From next week on, I am going to be till the end of the seven month. I will not be able to update then. Thank you for your understanding.

•Point of view: Third Person•

"Urghh!!" the young werewolf shouted. Everything he did, just led him to be left behind, or shunned. He had gotten a lot of respect when he owned camp half-blood. But then, his respect was torn away from under him, throwing him of the top, and onto the lowest. He had no respect, and had to clean the dishes for ages. Then he had an idea.

The idea to become a werewolf. It was a great idea, until his brother came into the plans of the werewolf king. His brother became the prince, and he was again, not near the amount of respect he needed. And then, the seven left him. He snorted giving a clear sign of disgust. Lyacon didn't think he was worthy to be in his pack. He just got scooped up, and put in a random pack. He wasn't even Alpha of that pack. After all he had done for Lyacon, this is his reward?

The boy glanced around looking at his surroundings seeing a mighty mountain, and what seemed like a cave opening, probably going deep into the mountain.

Suddenly, the boy halted, stood still and made no sound. His face filled with worry, his eyes showing the fear of his death.

He heard the sound of The Hunt.

The one thing he feared, was close. The hunters where know for killing monsters. Werewolves included. He sighed, stood still for moment, and found the most likely way to escape; the cave system.

Quickly he began to run, but already he heard the growls of the wolves coming closer and closer. He darted into the cave, where he catches his breath, and then ran further, knowing that the hunts wolves where closing in on him. Being near to death, he quickly ran into a dark tunnel. Moments later, he fell to the ground after he had stepped into a small hole, spraining his ankle. There was nothing to do but sit still, and hope for the best.

The howls of the wolves where heated, going deeper and deeper into the tunnels, except for one wolf who silently stayed behind, smelling the cavern, slowly moving over to Marlin. With a quick yip, the wolf stood still, as the other gathered next to the one who just had yipped. They all stood in U line around the entrance of the cavern Marlin just had entered, and still was in. Moments after, the hunters of Artemis stormed in, seeing that the wolves had captured their prey.

Now, usually Artemis steps forward when capturing a monster with a slight slither of information, but she could hardly step forward, before Thalia jumped Marlin.

"I'll kill you!" She shouted, putting her hands around Marlins neck, starting to strangle him. "For what you did to Percy!"

Artemis understood Thalia's actions, but what displeased about her rash decision. She knew that he would have some valuable information.

"Thalia." Artemis said, indicating that she should back off.

With a grumpy face, Thalia stopped, and walked back.

Artemis then proceeded to take the lead, and talk to Marlin. "Talk." She ordered.

With a gnarl, Marlin snarled; "No."

Not a second after he said that, Artemis had stepped on his sprained ankle.

Marlin howled out of pain, which was followed by multiple growls from the hunts wolves.

"Talk." Artemis said again. "Where are you going to? Where is Lyacon?" She asked, quickly getting followed by Thalia's question; "And where is Percy?"

"No. I won't say a word." He said with a grimace.

Artemis smiles. "Then prepare to die." She said, taking out her bow. "Unless you want to talk." She adds.

Marlin's face whitens, as he tries to crawl back. "Fine!" He shouts. "I will talk, just please don't kill me." He pleads.

Artemis smiles. "Now, where is Lyacon?"

Sorry it's late, I just wanted to add more text, and make it more descriptive. Also, Artemis wouldn't of shot Marlin, because that's against the ancient laws, that a immortal attacks of mortal/demigod.

Marlin, Marlin, Marlin.....

Note, please read.

From next week on, I am going to be till the end of the seven month. I will not be able to update then. Thank you for your understanding.