~Chapter Twenty Four~

You guys are savage! Six votes in the day it got posted! Great job on voting on the last chapter guys! Because of this, I am writing this way earlier then I would usually start! But seriously, you guys are savage. It's the week before the test week. And I haven't learnt for one test at all. I am doomed.

And currently, this one chapter has 115 views and 5 votes, while the last chapter had 59 views, and 7 votes. *claps*

•Point of view: Percy•

I had a plan in my life and it wasn't to sit in a cage for the rest of his life. And I was most certainly not going to be killed for being a so called 'monster'. I would get out, and come back to kill all of them later. Of course I would l kill a few on the way out. I thought, grabbing the bars. I knew that if I broke one, I could get out. And if there were guards, they would not be a challenge for me. I smiled, as my inhuman strength started slowly bending the bar. It would take a few minutes, but I would get out. And when I was, I wasn't going to mercyfull.

With a final wince of the bar, it broke. I was free. I slowly stepped out of the cage, and started walking to the door. I opened the door slightly, seeing that the two Amazons where looking at the door wondering how it had opened. Before it dawned them that I had escaped from my cage, I had already fully open the door, and smashed one into the wall, because of the speed of the door being opened. I grinned as I lunged at the other Amazon, throwing her against the wall. Neither of them would try to stop me from going away anytime soon.

I smiled as I quickly ran through the hallways. There were nearly no guards, and the ones I had encountered had quickly fallen down in battle, before they could raise the alarm. After a quick walk, I had found an emergency exit. I smiled and quickly opened the door. At that moment an alarm started ringing. Guess that you can't just open the door when you want too. It is really just an emergency exit. Paranoid Amazons. Well, better get going then. I quickly ran off, into the forest, knowing that I would not go back to the Amazons anytime soon.

*

In the forest, on top of a mountain, I saw that Amazons were quickly getting deployed as search parties. They would never be able to track me, I was too far and too fast for them. I smiled. This isn't the end Amazons, this isn't the end.